HDR Piccies

Status
Not open for further replies.
having a lot of fun at the minute with Photomatix and HDR pics. Just wondered though.. on virtually all the tutorials I've watched so far they all mention putting your camera into Aperture priority mode. Any know why ? Ta muchly.

having a lot of fun at the minute with Photomatix and HDR pics. Just wondered though.. on virtually all the tutorials I've watched so far they all mention putting your camera into Aperture priority mode. Any know why ? Ta muchly.

I would imagine it's something to do with having the same depth of field in each of the images you're bracketing. I like HDR when it is done well and is really required to bring out detail in a scene but I'd say I hate about 90% of it!

I would imagine it's something to do with having the same depth of field in each of the images you're bracketing. I like HDR when it is done well and is really required to bring out detail in a scene but I'd say I hate about 90% of it!

You imagine correctly, and I was just thinking of introducing a heinous HDR crimes thread yesterday :lol:

They ain't all bad, but it's a bit like saying the same about killers who have served their time ;)

:cool::cool::cool:

HDR is really good innit. Can't believe someone locked the other thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back