HCW CC Team for the 14th and 15th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

gegsongegsonlegs said:
3rds or 2nds.... not sure whether you have been promoted to the 3rds or not mate.... ;)

:)

The 2nds won. I dropped Roy with the scores tied and they ran the winning run.

Everyone got a lot out of it but well done in particular to Roy for them (10* to win it), Stew for us who got 16 off 71 balls as opener and saw off their bowling and Ed for the organisation.

:)

The 2nds won. I dropped Roy with the scores tied and they ran the winning run.

Everyone got a lot out of it but well done in particular to Roy for them (10* to win it), Stew for us who got 16 off 71 balls as opener and saw off their bowling and Ed for the organisation.

Are you sure it was stu and not paul mills with that impressive run rate

Stu did very well. If he bats like that every week, I can see him getting 30s and 40s on a decent track where the ball comes onto the bat more. He got the shots away but as the pitch was fairly dead it wasn't leaving the bat as quickly as it could and therefore easily cut off.

can someone hoy up a scorecard.

Was a cracking match.
Thought Tom captained well and again stu batted really well. Dissapointed in myself not getting the last wicket but full credit to Roy & Gav for how they batted, + took my first catch :cool:

can someone hoy up a scorecard.

Was a cracking match.
Thought Tom captained well and again stu batted really well. Dissapointed in myself not getting the last wicket but full credit to Roy & Gav for how they batted, + took my first catch :cool:

And what a catch it was! My 3 wickets are being added to my average mind, getting a headstart for this season ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back