HBO unveils TLOU TV show

split it up into seasons just like the game..it will work perfectly

that sucker punch at the end of the second act.

in fact end of each season leaves it as the perfect ending for an episode

Class. It's one of only a few games my lass (no) doesn't mind watching me play because the story is easy to get into, so it should work as a TV series.

Same with Detroit: Become Human.

Gerard Butler has a lot of fan support it seems and Hugh Jackman. Personally. I think the voice is as important as the look, Troy Baker gives Joel so much humanity. But I’ve absolutely no clue who could do that :lol:

I don’t dislike GB but I don’t see him as Joel. HJ is a maybe but I’m still not mad on the idea of him either. I’m still racking my brains as to who I would cast though. But if they get him and Ellie right, it will be amazing. Can’t wait for it!!

Don't see the point personally, the game is story-based surely you can't improve on the original?

It'll be to spread the story further. Sure, gamers have experienced it, but the many millions of non-gamers haven't, and it's a great story.

It's like saying 'I don't know why they bothered making Game of Thrones, the books are the original and best'. Or 'Why make The Witcher, the story in the books and games is amazing'.

It'll be to spread the story further. Sure, gamers have experienced it, but the many millions of non-gamers haven't, and it's a great story.

It's like saying 'I don't know why they bothered making Game of Thrones, the books are the original and best'. Or 'Why make The Witcher, the story in the books and games is amazing'.
Fair enough mate ;)

Back