Hazeys latest blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also never knew him or had much dialogue on here with him, but he still manages to touch me with his words.
GOD BLESS TO YOU LAD!
Condolances to your family, but I am sure they headed advise from you, and will be able to celebrate your life and not dwell on the loss.

;)

Last edited:

Few of us can hope to touch as many peoples hearts and minds in our lifetime as Hazey did. I never met or even had the pleasure of knowing Graeme but he touched mine and all of our lives who have read his blog in a way im sure we didnt think possible.

His eloquence, sense of humour in adversity, his "seeing" of what life is about and his all round niceness made us all understand a little more what life should be about and hopefully appreciate those closest too us so much more.

Im off now too have a huge sh@t in his memory :)

All thoughts are with Liz and his family.

RIP Graeme ~ one of lifes very best

End of his final post on his blog:

Good night to you mate.

Just come back from Paris... didn't know the lad at all but followed his blogs and felt like I knew him so Goodnight all the same Hazey, you had it sussed mate, this life business, maybe thats why you were taken so young

LEGEND

RIP

Rest in peace big fella, I never met you but we chatted on here a little and after reading your blogs I feel as though I know you. You are an inspiration to us all, your outlook on life was fascinating and wonderful.

Best wishes to your family and friends

See you on the flip side Mr Hazey

John

just read the whole lot start to finish, and not afraid to say i cried, hazey was and still is an amazing person who we can all take pride in as being one of our own, as of now i have quit smoking and will never touch another one again, so thankyou for that, oh and on another note i think the striker label should be replaced by the tag hazey, i'm along way from reaching that tag and have an eternity to reach the level of person hazey was, yet as i'm only full back, but would be an honour if i was ever to reach that, my thoughts and prayers are with your family, u are an absolute star amongst stars, sleep long and sleep well marra

just read the whole lot start to finish, and not afraid to say i cried, hazey was and still is an amazing person who we can all take pride in as being one of our own, as of now i have quit smoking and will never touch another one again, so thankyou for that, oh and on another note i think the striker label should be replaced by the tag hazey, i'm along way from reaching that tag and have an eternity to reach the level of person hazey was, yet as i'm only full back, but would be an honour if i was ever to reach that, my thoughts and prayers are with your family, u are an absolute star amongst stars, sleep long and sleep well marra

If possible, Hazey should simply be re-tagged as 'Legend' to tag others as 'Hazey' just doesn't seem appropriate.

RIP the lad.

Had one hell of a set of balls to cope as well as he did. I'd have been a wreck from start to finish. An inspiration to us all.

RIP the lad.

Had one hell of a set of balls to cope as well as he did. I'd have been a wreck from start to finish. An inspiration to us all.

To quote Charva from your BOARD

I feel that he has certainly left his stamp in more ways than he could ever have known… and in a good way. Not a bad legacy to leave.

It's a strange feeling but it still hits me everytime I come on here and see these two sticky's. I've just started reading his blogs again and fuck me he was a funny person. How anyone can make light of the situation he was in is beyond me. I sure as hell know I couldn't.

As for people saying that there should be a new 'position' called 'hazey' I can't see the reasoning behind it. Just because someone posts on here all the time does not put someone in the same category as someone like him. I'm not having a go at people who post a lot, in fact I'm sure they would agree with me in saying this, a lot of posts do not equate to what hazey managed to do over the last 8 months, imo, like.

I've been busy working (well as much as you do in the public sector) and have only just read the news about Hazey. I have just spend the last few hours reading his blogs and and I'll have to admit I've had a few tears. I never even knew the bloke! His friends and family must be comforted by the fact that Graeme was thought of so highly by so many people. What a fantastic legacy to leave.

RIP Hazey

I don't spend much time on here and to be honest I didn't really keep informed about how Hazey's illness had developed. I've been looking back at the Blog and the posts on here since his passing and I feel like I've missed out on the chance to have communicated with someone truly inspirational. My colleagues are probably looking at me at my work desk and wondering if that is tear in this middle aged bloke's eye. It is.

Hazey lad, wherever you are - I didn't know you at all but I feel desperately sad for what you and your family (to whom my deepest sympathy) had to go through. RIP sir.

You were, and remain one of our tribe.

I've been out of the country for a couple of weeks and just caught up with this over the last four hours of painful, funny, inspiring reading.

I am now sat alone in my living room crying whilst I type.

Utterly inspiring, what a man.

aaaaaaw SHIT!

only just found out the news today because of travelling and a family illness Like most I find it difficult to put into words my deep and heartfelt sorrow at the passing of the great man. knowing it was near doesn't make the "sledgehammer" - as someone put it - of his passing any less. we can only hope that when our time comes we have the dignity and humility of our friend Hazey. He truly was a very special person and we should feel blessed that we knew him.

Heartfelt condolences to his wonderful wife, parents and family. It's small consolation I know, but he was an insparational person and that was in no small way due to the love u gave him.

May perpetual light shine upon u Hazey, my beautiful, beautiful aquaintance. Thanks for making the world a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back