Hazeys latest blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, thanks ever so much everyone (I've reluctantly admitted defeat on the soup now) I really do appreciate it, you're a topper bunch of lads and lasses

You are an inspiration to us all Hazey.

Despite the sadness surrounding the latest blog you keep smiling.

I have total respect for you.

Keep the fight up, you can't let it beat you, it's just not your turn.

hehe, thanks ever so much everyone (I've reluctantly admitted defeat on the soup now) I really do appreciate it, you're a topper bunch of lads and lasses

You cant give up on the Chilli Soup, we need more toilet time antics in your blog tomorrow!!! :lol:

What an amazing attitude and sense of humour.

Keep fighting it.

You cant give up on the Chilli Soup, we need more toilet time antics in your blog tomorrow!!! :lol:

Good point - give it another sprinkle of chilli and get sat down (on a rubber ring of course) for a second sitting. :-D

Bloody hell, the NHS give him the monster piles anaesthetic cream and he immediately piles on the chilli :roll:. Is this how our taxes should be spent?

not the NHS dear, private hospital tha knars! (and the cream was 89 quid (!) to buy, so I said fuck paying that, I'll get it on prescription from my doctors and let the NHS pay the 89 quid per tube)

not the NHS dear, private hospital tha knars! (and the cream was 89 quid (!) to buy, so I said fuck paying that, I'll get it on prescription from my doctors and let the NHS pay the 89 quid per tube)
£89??? Does it come with a nurse to apply it for you??

£89 for your chalfonts. is it made from cocaine? saying that its money well spent, me mothers going through something very similar hazey lad and the poor buggers in agony with hers, of course she tells the world that i was to balme for them :oops:

Last edited:
Does this mean you will be crying off the london SMB piss up:roll:

and would it be inappropriate to ask for pics of your lass?

Does this mean you will be crying off the london SMB piss up:roll:

and would it be inappropriate to ask for pics of your lass?

Beery! I'm shocked. Shocked! :eek:

Mrs Hazey is stunning, mind. Get Flav to draw you a picture. ;)

Brilliantly funny mate - your contributing more to this forum from your hospital bed than just about everyone else here put together.

Mind, the way you burried that news, you could have worked for the Labour Party. Or, if you throw in a little sexual deviance, the Tories :lol:

Keep smiling mate, and we will too.

Hazey - Get back to work you lazy fucker, if your well enough to fondle the keys on here your well enough to fondle the keys at work.

FFS This wouldn't be allowed under a Torie government.

Are the doctors sure those shadows on the scan weren't actualy there own shadows being cast on the screen due to the standing between the lmap, and the scan?? Might be worth investigating????

All the best marra.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back