Hazeys latest blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already posted my thoughts earlier on in this thread

but I feel I need to say/tell you something else, when I was reading the threads for the first time a few weeks ago, I was ill and off work with some kind of tropical kidney infection (and I still am), blimey I hope its nowt serious, but that another story

anyways I read the posts and the blog in full, I wept, I smiled, I felt uplifted and amazed amongst many things, all the while I felt like shit with the most incredible fever and pain

the night that hazey passed away I had the most bizzare and weird dreams (prolly due to the high temprature I was running, as well as the painkillers), I woke around 4.00am in the morning feeling quite strange I had awoken form a sweaty nightmare of a dream I felt panic and a weird sense off loss I could not explain, I had had the most vivid and unpleasant dream/nightmare ever

it was a couple of days before I was fit to get out of bed, that was when I read the news, a chill ran down my spine, the moment I had awoken in a fever was around the time hazy had passed away, blimey I didnt even know the bloke, I had never spoke to him, apart from the reply to my thread post a couple of days earlier

I felt this weird and bizarre connection, and this is the thing I decided at this point never to smoke again, and do you know what?

I aint' its almost 2 weeks in, and I cannot believe how easy it has been, I stopped - just like that

I just wanted to say Hazey thank you, you inspired me with your words of wisdom, as many people have statedyou had an effect on them, blimey you defo had an effect on me

once again thank you Hazey

I have already posted my thoughts earlier on in this thread

but I feel I need to say/tell you something else, when I was reading the threads for the first time a few weeks ago, I was ill and off work with some kind of tropical kidney infection (and I still am), blimey I hope its nowt serious, but that another story

anyways I read the posts and the blog in full, I wept, I smiled, I felt uplifted and amazed amongst many things, all the while I felt like shit with the most incredible fever and pain

the night that hazey passed away I had the most bizzare and weird dreams (prolly due to the high temprature I was running, as well as the painkillers), I woke around 4.00am in the morning feeling quite strange I had awoken form a sweaty nightmare of a dream I felt panic and a weird sense off loss I could not explain, I had had the most vivid and unpleasant dream/nightmare ever

it was a couple of days before I was fit to get out of bed, that was when I read the news, a chill ran down my spine, the moment I had awoken in a fever was around the time hazy had passed away, blimey I didnt even know the bloke, I had never spoke to him, apart from the reply to my thread post a couple of days earlier

I felt this weird and bizarre connection, and this is the thing I decided at this point never to smoke again, and do you know what?

I aint' its almost 2 weeks in, and I cannot believe how easy it has been, I stopped - just like that

I just wanted to say Hazey thank you, you inspired me with your words of wisdom, as many people have statedyou had an effect on them, blimey you defo had an effect on me

once again thank you Hazey

I think there are several people on here that have been so influenced by Graeme that they have quit smoking too.

Talking about coincidences:

I put this together as a tribute to Hazey and I hope he would approve of the backing track :

Here

Make of it what you will, but as I was aware that one of the final gifts to Graeme was Radioheads latest album, I decided to find an appropriate track to use. The problem was that I have never knowingly heard any of their stuff so just got hold of their latest album and "speed" listened to it for something of the right tone.

I am now in shock having listened to the track repeatedly while testing the animation as the lyrics became clear to me:

They are as follows:

When I'm at the pearly gates
This'll be on my videotape
my videotape

When Mephistopholis is just beneath
And he's reaching up to grab me

This is one for the good days
And I have it all here
In red blue green
Red blue green

You are my centre when I spin away
Out of control on videotape
On videotape

This is my way of saying goodbye
Because I can't do it face to face

No matter what happens now
I won't be afraid
Because I know today has been the most perfect day I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back