Hazey Day...

on saturday.

I know most may not remember Hazey, he was a true inspiration to many on this board including myself. His well documented illness and his way of coping with it by writing about it was an inspiration.

I will raise a glass to him (and maybe scrape a yogurt pot) this Saturday as I am sure a few will

RIP

Will you have your Kagoul on

I don't recall him, so probably before my time. Sounds like a popular lad from the posts above.

There's been a few popular ones in my time. Blep comes first to mind.

Used to chat in general to him by PM but miss him a lot since being diagnosed with Crohns. His book is of great comfort to me and a million times better than the crappy leaflets you get from hospital.

His nephews lived close to me and one of them said he might now live in the woods now where I walk my dogs. I think of him when I'm walking and hear the birds singing or spot other wildlife.

Used to chat in general to him by PM but miss him a lot since being diagnosed with Crohns. His book is of great comfort to me and a million times better than the crappy leaflets you get from hospital.

His nephews lived close to me and one of them said he might now live in the woods now where I walk my dogs. I think of him when I'm walking and hear the birds singing or spot other wildlife.
What is this book of which you speak?

on saturday.

I know most may not remember Hazey, he was a true inspiration to many on this board including myself. His well documented illness and his way of coping with it by writing about it was an inspiration.

I will raise a glass to him (and maybe scrape a yogurt pot) this Saturday as I am sure a few will

RIP
Great call, they were sad and depressing times. RIP Hazey lad.

Back