hayfever

Get the doc to give you a kenalog injection!
i used to get that, it was the only thing that ever worked for me and then the doctor stopped giving it. had to carry a card in my wallet, i'm sure it was some kind of steroid?
luckily my hayfever seems to have stopped a lot the last couple of years. wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

i used to get that, it was the only thing that ever worked for me and then the doctor stopped giving it. had to carry a card in my wallet, i'm sure it was some kind of steroid?
luckily my hayfever seems to have stopped a lot the last couple of years. wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Yeh it's a steroid. That's what I'm blaming my little willy on. Might get a claim in.. :lol:

I take honey , proper raw honey,

but as it says waste if you allready got it.

Eating Honey to Fight Hay Fever: Myth or Realiy?

Some beekeepers think that it should be started at least 8 weeks before the hay fever season starts; while others think it should be at least 6 months before the season. Most proponents of the treatment think that it does not benefit if you start taking honey once the symptoms appears.

gan and thro yourself in a bunch of stinging nettles :eek::p:D

Throwing yourself in to a mound of stinging nettles is being touted as a cure for hay fever - but would YOU try it?

Goran Pavlovic claims he hasn’t had even as much as a sniffle in the last three years because of his itchy life hack.

He posted on Facebook: "All my life I suffered from hay fever. I pretty much chocked to death every summer.

Man claims STINGING NETTLES can cure hay fever - Heart

Don't waste you're money paying for brand name medication, just look for the active ingredient in them & buy the cheaper supermarket branded ones with the same stuff in.

Only thing that works for me is Cetirizine , every other tablet was useless. Shame it took about 20 years to get to that point like. Used to kill me as a kid , never been as bad the last few years.

I take honey , proper raw honey,

but as it says waste if you allready got it.

Eating Honey to Fight Hay Fever: Myth or Realiy?

Some beekeepers think that it should be started at least 8 weeks before the hay fever season starts; while others think it should be at least 6 months before the season. Most proponents of the treatment think that it does not benefit if you start taking honey once the symptoms appears.
Beekeepers you say? The people that make and sell honey? No shit Sherlock. I bet they do!

Beekeepers you say? The people that make and sell honey? No shit Sherlock. I bet they do!

not just the hayfever i use it for , colds & winter bugs etc, chaffing, shampoo, spots, burn marks of air fryer, face mask.

now i mix it with cinnamon , just done a 10 miler and set a PB , need to do some research as it could have been lastnights kippers :p
:D

Only thing that works for me is Cetirizine , every other tablet was useless. Shame it took about 20 years to get to that point like. Used to kill me as a kid , never been as bad the last few years.

Cetrizine for me too. A mate who suffers terribly has started putting vaseline under his eyes and that seems to have worked for him.

Back