Hayes being touted for Chelsea job ...!

Its got absolutely nothing to do with being a women, she just isn't remotely qualified. She'd have had to have managed with considerable success in the mens league to be in with a shout, this is one of the prime jobs in the country.

Sarri worked his way up from non-league football to get the opportunity to get jobs like this

Is this a serious question?

Its the equivalent of appointing a manager from league 2 at best
Yes its a serious question. There are no set in stone qualifications for any managerial job (in football)

If the people at Chelsea, those who already work with her, think she's the right person for the job then I hope they have the bollocks to give it to her. I don't think they will btw.

Yes its a serious question. There are no set in stone qualifications for any managerial job (in football)

If the people at Chelsea, those who already work with her, think she's the right person for the job then I hope they have the bollocks to give it to her. I don't think they will btw.

Would be an absolute disastrous appointment, if she is serious about managing big football teams then go to the lowerleagues and earn her stripes.

Would be an absolute disastrous appointment, if she is serious about managing big football teams then go to the lowerleagues and earn her stripes.
Only time would tell us that. As for your last sentence how many times do clubs like Chelsea pick a manager from the lower leagues? Would the lads at Lincoln be deserving of a shot at a big club?

Only time would tell us that. As for your last sentence how many times do clubs like Chelsea pick a manager from the lower leagues? Would the lads at Lincoln be deserving of a shot at a big club?

They've done 100x more in football than her aye, thats the point.

This is an issue where no opinion is right or wrong. However people who don't agree with her being given a shot are frowned upon by the ridiculous PC era we now live in. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Chelsea is too big of a job to start at imo.

With the level of club that she has been at she needs to start a lot lower in the men's game.

Last edited:

Are there not? I thought you needed various UEFA licences. Mind I don't know she doesn't have them, since Chelsea are a professional outfit I imagine she does

Back