Hay Fever/Allergy Sufferers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Herbal

Striker
B&M Home Bargains at Hylton Riverside are knocking out Loratadine antihistamine tablets for about 80p a box, compared to 4 quid in the chemists or £7 on prescription.

That is all.

It beats me why anyone buys Piriteze, clarytin etc.. I always buy a few boxes of these and a few of citirizine and alternate between them. Rarely have any bother. :cool:

I'm sick of telling you beconese is the answer and you get them cheap if you know some who works at glaxo in barney c

7 for about £5 if you buy the branded ones! :lol:

Yes it's nuts isn't it?

I was taking the expensive ones and had a particularly bad couple of days 2 years ago.

So I went to the GP thinking I had tonsilitis/flu or something and she had a search on her PC to find antihistamines with different active ingredients.

The Loratadine + Beconase nasal spray worked out at less than £7 so she told me to buy them from the local pharmacy.

I've told a few people about Loratadine but the price will maybe get hiked if people start to avoid the other brands?

Yes it's nuts isn't it?

I was taking the expensive ones and had a particularly bad couple of days 2 years ago.

So I went to the GP thinking I had tonsilitis/flu or something and she had a search on her PC to find antihistamines with different active ingredients.

The Loratadine + Beconase nasal spray worked out at less than £7 so she told me to buy them from the local pharmacy.

I've told a few people about Loratadine but the price will maybe get hiked if people start to avoid the other brands
?

Or maybe the branded ones will come down? I know, I'm just being silly now!

B&M Home Bargains at Hylton Riverside are knocking out Loratadine antihistamine tablets for about 80p a box, compared to 4 quid in the chemists or £7 on prescription.

That is all.

Cheers Dave.
You could've telt me yesterday before I bought 2 for £4 at Superdrug like.
:evil:

The supermarket own brands are just as good

Saying that I've not suffered much this year, rain has been class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back