Haway Parky Lad

The more I learn about him & see of him the more impressed I am.

It's possible he could be the one.

Im already sure we are better with him than Ross.

Energy levels AND how we start a game are key for me. If we can sustain a full half of pressure for once it’ll be bouncing!

true enough that like,don't know why but the 2nd half of games we always seem to drop right off,we'll soon find out if this was Ross's fault,personal feelings are that the players were fed up with his tactics(if there was any)

Just need to avoid defeat tomorrow then he has 3 'easy' league games with a cup tie in there to build some momentum.

Not over enthused but maybe every dog has it's day. Got to keep an open mind and see what happens.
Bit of a swing from your thread title.
You wanted Jack Ross 'out' before he'd even been appointed.
Excuse me for thinking you're just a pathetic, weirdo.
Good luck to him.

I think he's a f***ing turd appointment.

Who did you want?

Bearing in mind anything you say has your 'turd appointment' rationale.

Over to you...

Last edited:
Bit of a swing from your thread title.
You wanted Jack Ross 'out' before he'd even been appointed.
Excuse me for thinking you're just a pathetic, weirdo.

Who did you want?

Bearing in mind anything you say has your 'turd appointment' rationale.

Over to you...

Oh honey, don't get upset.

I think majority of posters have vented now me included, now time to let the bloke get on with the job. If it doesn’t work out then I wouldn’t blame him anyway it would be those who appointed him as it’s a job offer he couldn’t turn down. Good luck parky mate I hope you smash it.

Obviously not a big name some were hoping for ( expecting?), but personally I think it’s a horses for courses type appointment.

as said he has a proven track record at this level & can understand how he got the gig.

after all ya don’t call in a boiler engineer if ya pipes have a leak

if & when we go up we might need to change again

as said, horses for courses

Floundering, and not able to answer a simple question.

One more time.

Who did you want?

Anyone above bargain basement level...AGAIN.

But if you get small time owners you get small time managers. Why dont you just sit back and enjoy the ride instead of worrying about what I think.

aye the person with the most success is the worst option! just because you didn't want him doesn't make him the worst option

who would you of preferred
He’s been promoted from league one twice, one more than stendel. Let’s not overplay his success eh? He’s been at it 16 years, been promoted 3 times and failed completely at Hull, failed at Charlton. My opinion is that he was the worst option we were linked with, I’ve not tried to assert that opinion on anyone else. His win rate is 35% across his career and fans of most of his former teams hated watching his teams play.
Because he's not a box office superstar. He thought we were gonna get Jurgen Klopp
Hilarious. Posts like this just make you look like an idiot to be honest. Why not engage in the debate instead of posting flippant exaggeration in the hope of likes?

Last edited:

Back