Haway Parky Lad

Need to get behind him and his team and give them a fair crack at it.

don't think for a minute that won't happen,at least for the first few games,after that will depend on results,at least we're about to find out if Ross was as bad as most folk thought,gonna be interesting to see if there's any improvement under Parky,and if there is the majority will have been proved right

Hope he proves everyone wrong and we smash the league. I have to say I was gutted when he was appointed and fairly vocal about it. The more I think about it however the more I think he could do a good job. His record at this level is class to be fair.

Hope he proves everyone wrong and we smash the league. I have to say I was gutted when he was appointed and fairly vocal about it. The more I think about it however the more I think he could do a good job. His record at this level is class to be fair.

Not over enthused but maybe every dog has it's day. Got to keep an open mind and see what happens.

don't think for a minute that won't happen,at least for the first few games,after that will depend on results,at least we're about to find out if Ross was as bad as most folk thought,gonna be interesting to see if there's any improvement under Parky,and if there is the majority will have been proved right

Energy levels AND how we start a game are key for me. If we can sustain a full half of pressure for once it’ll be bouncing!

It’s a dreadful appointment in my opinion but a key thing to bear in mind is that his first few games aren’t going to be reflective of his work. He needs time to show what he can do. There’s plenty like me who think it’s a bad choice but it won’t affect support on the day. It’s daft to suggest it would to be honest.

It’s a dreadful appointment in my opinion but a key thing to bear in mind is that his first few games aren’t going to be reflective of his work. He needs time to show what he can do. There’s plenty like me who think it’s a bad choice but it won’t affect support on the day. It’s daft to suggest it would to be honest.
How’s it dreadful he has more promotions than any of the other managers

For reasons already discussed. In my opinion he was one of the worst options we were linked to. Now he’s here he’ll get support like anyone else would. Don’t see it being a success but he’ll hopefully prove people wrong
aye the person with the most success is the worst option! just because you didn't want him doesn't make him the worst option
That doesn't make it good though.
who would you of preferred

Back