Haway fanzines

According to Donald and some others I know, which maybe a load of bollox btw, the loan still stands and they have not discounted further investment if we go up.
Like I say, might be bollox but heard Donald say as much on radio.

thanks for the update marra ... let’s hope

I like Donald, he seems like a genuine and decent bloke. I think the idea of him being just out for himself is nonsense.

However, he's made a lot of mistakes and unless he is to completely change tact, I don't buy into his vision at all.

Richard Hill would have to go, so would Charlie. I'd want more football men around him. They have been poor with youth. It's easy to complain about how hard it is to keep young players, but if in League one, we can't give 20 year old academy graduates a game, then no youngsters are going to stay. We need to create a path to the first team for them. It's even more important than promotion.

For a new Chairman and completely new backroom of decision makers, they've made some incredibly "typical Sunderland" signings over the last 2 years.

We need to be planning for the long term future of this club, not gambling on getting back to the Championship as cheaply as possible.

Back