Haway fanzines

Aye everything’s alright because it looks ok on an edited Netflix show, just forget the fact that we could be spending another season in this pisspot league, with even less money than the money we don’t have now.

The same edited show that makes our non-footballing staff look like incompetent idiots. I am sure they are not but it proves STID2 is unreliable in confirming either way. However, from watching it, it is clear they both care and looked to drive up standards. I would have no problem with the staying on if backed by wealthy investors. However, if still in this league next season, we must invest and strengthen the squad.

Whether SD wanted 50m now plus 40m later for a business he appears to have paid nothing for is the very strong fart in this particular lift
Not sure where you got that from. Seems to be a campaign but that has been covered. Not been on here for a while but thought that silliness had ended.

Imagine believing this is the fault of fanzines and RAWA? And imagine selling the club because a fan group wrote a letter criticizing your ownership at a club.

Maybe Donald should grow a pair ffs! The CEO of Man Utd had people outside his house protesting and didn't quit his job.

All this done was good SD an excuse to sell up. He was trying to sell up since he got here. He isn't a very good chairman.
Not on here often but a constant when I am is you knocking them. Fair enough but there is no attempt to see any positives and your bias weakens any valid points you may have. Really thought this would have relented which makes me question your motives, or do you think you are always right and know more than everyone else. It's never that black and white. Are you?

Last edited:
The same edited show that makes our non-footballing staff look like incompetent idiots. I am sure they are not but it proves STID2 is unreliable in confirming either way. However, from watching it, it is clear they both care and looked to drive up standards. I would have no problem with the staying on if backed by wealthy investors. However, if still in this league next season, we must invest and strengthen the squad.
Him and his chuckle brother should be nowhere near our club pair of bullshitters.

Not on here often but a constant when I am is you knocking them. Fair enough but there is no attempt to see any positives and your bias weakens any valid points you may have. Really thought this would have relented which makes me question your motives, or do you think you are always right and know more than everyone else. It's never that black and white. Are you?
Ah the "Mag" comeback.

In their time here I have seen nothing positive from the owners. I don't think I right but I'm not got to praise the owners when they don't deserve it.

The academy is in a mess, our recruitment is terrible and we have no scouting team. Donald failed at Eastleigh and is failing here. What has changed in the last couple of months? My motives are what's best for the club and Donald isn't what's best for the club.

Ah the "Mag" comeback.

In their time here I have seen nothing positive from the owners. I don't think I right but I'm not got to praise the owners when they don't deserve it.

The academy is in a mess, our recruitment is terrible and we have no scouting team. Donald failed at Eastleigh and is failing here. What has changed in the last couple of months? My motives are what's best for the club and Donald isn't what's best for the club.
Over the top and no substance. Mistakes may have been made but they are trying to put structure in place. Been suggested you are a mag before then? Ask yourself why.

Club was not in good way when they took over so can't blame them for shit that was already there.

Ah the "Mag" comeback.

He failed at Eastleigh after pumping £10m into it, the equivalent of a billion quid into a Premier League team.

Oxford told him to take a hike. His whole history in the game consists of doing very little and making a lot of noise doing it.

Last edited:
Well who would of believed, i return to pure football for a look around, and what do i find, something's never change :lol:

Over the top and no substance. Mistakes may have been made but they are trying to put structure in place. Been suggested you are a mag before then? Ask yourself why.

Club was not in good way when they took over so can't blame them for shit that was already there.
What structure? From a football point of view we have none. I'm blaming them for the current problems.

Throwing the mag comment around is a sign you have lost argument.

What structure? From a football point of view we have none. I'm blaming them for the current problems.

Throwing the mag comment around is a sign you have lost argument.
Give me an argument to lose, not just saying they are shit without substance. Can you give any positives around their regime?

Their vision consists of “I wish we were dead good at football”. They haven’t got the first idea how to get us there.

Exactly this.

I get feeling whatever is an issue at the club SD Google's for a solution.

We hear plenty about what he wants to see but very little about how he achieves it.

Transfer policy, academy, backroom staff and scouting have been massive issues since he arrived and I don't see much being done about it

Not sure where you got that from. Seems to be a campaign but that has been covered. Not been on here for a while but thought that silliness had ended.
This was the narrative after the failed negotiations and it was never countered by the owners even while PR Charlie was still involved. As you know no Sunderland fans really demand success on the pitch but the perception that they are putting personal reward ahead of the success of the club is what is killing them with the fanbase. SD would have to communicate far more clearly and openly than he ever has in the past to turn this around.

This was the narrative after the failed negotiations and it was never countered by the owners even while PR Charlie was still involved. As you know no Sunderland fans really demand success on the pitch but the perception that they are putting personal reward ahead of the success of the club is what is killing them with the fanbase. SD would have to communicate far more clearly and openly than he ever has in the past to turn this around.
Negotiation with FPP? They are still around but perhaps you are right. A simple statement refuting those allegations might help although in fairness to SD he has already and the Sun apologised.

Back