Haway fanzines

Have a sit down with SD and CM and see if there is a way forward.

Their vision backed by FPP investment seems a decent option to me.

We all have mistakes we can learn from.

I agree. The communication needs to resume and would be happy for SD and CM to continue in partnership with FPP.

Have a sit down with SD and CM and see if there is a way forward.

Their vision backed by FPP investment seems a decent option to me.

We all have mistakes we can learn from.
Aye everything’s alright because it looks ok on an edited Netflix show, just forget the fact that we could be spending another season in this pisspot league, with even less money than the money we don’t have now.

Whether SD wanted 50m now plus 40m later for a business he appears to have paid nothing for is the very strong fart in this particular lift
Absolutely this. I can forgive them their bad footballing decisions, I mean nee-one else gets it right here so why should they instantly do so. This smoke and mirrors over what they paid needs cleaning up for them to have a future here for me. They paid 40m. Then they didn't and it was 40m that included our 25m parachute money. They're going to pay it back over time. Then they're not because we 'don't get to spend that money twice'. Is the 50m they're asking for the club so they can pay back the parachutes and break even/make a small profit or so they can make a massive wedge and leave us with nowt? Really simple questions that need clear answers. Don't know why the fans groups can't pin them down on it. Clear that up and go from there.

Stew and Chaz are desperate to be seen as “Football People”. They tried it at Oxford, Stew tried it at Eastleigh, they tried it here and they fell short every time.

They nearly managed to get it over the line with the vastly superior players we had at the time. Since then it’s been ever decreasing circles.

The only reason they want to win fans over is the positive reaction to STID 2, but until they take positive action nothing will change.

Imagine believing this is the fault of fanzines and RAWA? And imagine selling the club because a fan group wrote a letter criticizing your ownership at a club.

Maybe Donald should grow a pair ffs! The CEO of Man Utd had people outside his house protesting and didn't quit his job.

All this done was good SD an excuse to sell up. He was trying to sell up since he got here. He isn't a very good chairman.

Back