Having your ring tone on full volume in the office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lass at my work does it, it gans off all the friggin time anarl. Its either constantly ringing while shes away from her desk playing some Rihanna ringtone on repeat or she there and answers it then has a conversation at full volume
From that ringtone alone I know that she would not be by type and is a selfie taking, attention seeking airhead.

Also, if everyone got with the program and wore smart watches then they wouldn't need their phones set ring or vibrate.

I have a fart as a ringtone for messages.

Mind, you'd get a stapler off your head in this office if you had the ringtone on full and it kept going off all the time.

Wankers who put callers on speakerphone and proceed to play out the whole conversation to all and sundry usually on max volume.
Simpletons

Lass at my work does it, it gans off all the friggin time anarl. Its either constantly ringing while shes away from her desk playing some Rihanna ringtone on repeat or she there and answers it then has a conversation at full volume
1. Pics
2. Shit in her stationary draw.
3. Smash it

What's the crack with these whallopers who hold their phone out flat in front of them instead of holding it like a proper fuckin phone?
"Reality" TV watching twats, Apprentice started it iirc

Last edited:
Seems to have become very popular lately, for women where I work, to wander around goo gooing at their bairns with the speaker phone on full tilt, or yattering to their f***ing Mothers, it's f***ing annoying as fuck, why do they think other people are interested in the shit they spout? extension of the face book and twitter generation.

Edit: to late. Royal 8er

Last edited:
Work provide my mobile (at least for the time being - just gone into administration) - so it's on all the time. Ringtone is the Banana Splits - most people like it, but the boss hates it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back