Having your ring tone on full volume in the office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acceptable? Or shitehawk behaviour by those not considerate enough to switch to vibrate so those nearby can concentrate without interruptions of tinny musical interludes every 5 minutes?

Acceptable? Or shitehawk behaviour by those not considerate enough to switch to vibrate so those nearby can concentrate without interruptions of tinny musical interludes every 5 minutes?
i was just saying yesterday, how i missed the old nokia polytone versions of contempoary pop hits... and that in this day age almost everyone has their phone on vibrate, normally cause the only people who actually phone people are PPI claim calls...

Lass at my work does it, it gans off all the friggin time anarl. Its either constantly ringing while shes away from her desk playing some Rihanna ringtone on repeat or she there and answers it then has a conversation at full volume

No such draconian measures in ours. Still have the sound off mind.

Not draconian at all Paddy.
An equal playing field for all - and lets people get on with what they are there to do.

Mind you, I never had the luxury of being allowed a mobile phone at my place of work.
Never missed it at all when I was grafting away.

I bet that is a horrific place to work

Wadn't knar marra. Never worked in an office.

But I totally agree with the OP.
"Shitehawk behaviour by those not considerate enough to switch to vibrate so those nearby can concentrate without interruptions of tinny musical interludes every 5 minutes."

Wadn't knar marra. Never worked in an office.

But I totally agree with the OP.
"Shitehawk behaviour by those not considerate enough to switch to vibrate so those nearby can concentrate without interruptions of tinny musical interludes every 5 minutes."

I don't think I've had my phone on anything other than silent since I got it. Don't even have vibrate on. If it rings I see it flash up on my desk

Lad at work has his on mega volume and is the last to hear it
Right on ring tones as well

Everyone in my office uses their mobile for work?
Same,we have the legit lines coming in but we use mobiles for "hotline" type situations,texting customers,sending pics of stuff etc

Last edited:
Lass at my work does it, it gans off all the friggin time anarl. Its either constantly ringing while shes away from her desk playing some Rihanna ringtone on repeat or she there and answers it then has a conversation at full volume
Lob it out the window then chin her mate

Get 'uncle fucker' from south park as your ringtone and crank it right up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back