Having difficulty understanding someone.

safcrob

Winger
I was in the galleries bus station and this fella stood next me but I didn't have a clue what he was saying, he sounded like the shave a bollock fella on the eurovison Father Ted episode, so he's chatting away but I didn't want to say I haven't a clue what your going on about because it would have insulted him so I just said the one thing which anyone would have said which is Or I. What would you say?

I was in the galleries bus station and this fella stood next me but I didn't have a clue what he was saying, he sounded like the shave a bollock fella on the eurovison Father Ted episode, so he's chatting away but I didn't want to say I haven't a clue what your going on about because it would have insulted him so I just said the one thing which anyone would have said which is Or I. What would you say?
"Do you have a sexy sister, who is single mate?".

The one thing which anyone would have said which is Or I. I'm not being funny but I wouldnt have even dreamt of saying that, what's it meant to be ?

My accent is quite strong & people quite often haven't a f***ing clue what I'm saying.

When I was on honeymoon, we got talking to an Australian couple & they honestly looked at me like I had 12 heads when I spoke to them. As a compromise, I'd say something, my wife would then say the exact same thing & they would quite easily understand what she said. It wasn't half patronising. She grew up only 20 miles from me ffs. :rolleyes:

Its like that on the Politics forum, people typing incomprehensible bollox and getting cross when you ask them what they're on about...

My accent is quite strong & people quite often haven't a f***ing clue what I'm saying.

When I was on honeymoon, we got talking to an Australian couple & they honestly looked at me like I had 12 heads when I spoke to them. As a compromise, I'd say something, my wife would then say the exact same thing & they would quite easily understand what she said. It wasn't half patronising. She grew up only 20 miles from me ffs. :rolleyes:
Same as when you post on here.;)

Aye, get this dilemma everyday currently with one of the fellow residents where I live.
Nicest guy you could wish to meet but fuck me it’s hard work having a coherent conversation with the chap.
Still trying to work out myself what to do for the best.
Be the first to admit I actively avoid him when I can’t be bothered to make the effort.
(How f***ing awful is that?? I’m going to hell)

Pics of the wife

Logon or register to see this image

Am orf it Jimmy!

Aye, get this dilemma everyday currently with one of the fellow residents where I live.
Nicest guy you could wish to meet but fuck me it’s hard work having a coherent conversation with the chap.
Still trying to work out myself what to do for the best.
Be the first to admit I actively avoid him when I can’t be bothered to make the effort.
(How f***ing awful is that?? I’m going to hell)
Just smile when you don't understand and give the odd nob of the head when you understand at times. People in general love talking, over that of listening. ;)

Back