Having a kebab

Chilli and garlic for me, extra spoon of chilli. All salad, and I like mine in a wrap. I get a mixed kebab, half cjicken donor half lamb donor. How about yourself??
Cant beat a kebab meat pizza from the right take away for me marra.

I prefer garlic sauce but also like chilli sauce.

I normally just order a standard doner kebab if getting a kebab and normally choose garlic sauce.

Best kebab I've ever had was a chicken kebab over in Cyprus. The UK just don't do chicken kebabs anywhere near as good so I always try to avoid them.

Cant beat a kebab meat pizza from the right take away for me marra.

I prefer garlic sauce but also like chilli sauce.

I normally just order a standard doner kebab if getting a kebab and normally choose garlic sauce.

Best kebab I've ever had was a chicken kebab over in Cyprus. The UK just don't do chicken kebabs anywhere near as good so I always try to avoid them.
If you're ever in Ireland, on the lash, whatever you do, don't buy a kebab from Abrakebabra.
They're f***ing minging, and swimming in grease.
The worse kebab, I've ever bought 😫

Did it give you the shits?
It might have done, if I'd been brave enough, or daft enough to have ate it.
It was wrapped in foil, so I took it back to my digs to eat.
The grease from the kebab, had leaked out of the foil, and was all down my clobber.
One lad, ate his kebab, and hoyed it back up 😫

It might have done, if I'd been brave enough, or daft enough to have ate it.
It was wrapped in foil, so I took it back to my digs to eat.
The grease from the kebab, had leaked out of the foil, and was all down my clobber.
One lad, ate his kebab, and hoyed it back up 😫
cool story. the grease/sauce dripping all over clobber has happened to me before

Kebabs are lovely imo and It’s surprising how much they vary across the U.K. I’d say that the only thing Sunderland can genuinely compete at on a national level is the quality of our kebabs. Most places here make their own chilli sauce, in other parts it’s crap out of a tube. Our garlic sauce is excellent and the piecè de resistance is the fairly widespread availability of chip shop chips with kebab meat.

Kebabs are lovely imo and It’s surprising how much they vary across the U.K. I’d say that the only thing Sunderland can genuinely compete at on a national level is the quality of our kebabs. Most places here make their own chilli sauce, in other parts it’s crap out of a tube. Our garlic sauce is excellent and the piecè de resistance is the fairly widespread availability of chip shop chips with kebab meat.
And our football marra.

Back