Having a kebab

Discussion in 'SMB' started by xmfd, Apr 13, 2019 at 9:02 AM.

1. DurhamRifleman

DurhamRifleman Central Defender

Rank, even when I'm pissed cannot stomach them.

2. The elephants foot mince ones are nasty but the chicken ones , either on the elephant foot but proper chicken bits or on the skewer are quiet healthy really
    The lamb on the skewers or in the bits of meat on the elephant foot aren’t too bad either

What’s not too like anytime of day or night ?

3. Makcem Crihs

Makcem Crihs Goalkeeper

I made chicken shawarma type kebab last night sober and it was amazing

4. gegsongegsonlegs

gegsongegsonlegs Midfield

What are these hoagies you speak of?

5. super noodles

super noodles Winger

Chips, cheese, doner meat* and sauce wrapped in a chapati. It might only be a Glasgow/Scotland thing, I'm not sure, but it's incredible.

*This can be substituted for a different filling. I had a chicken tikka one the other day.

xmfd and Bishop Boy like this.
  6. Grammar Police

Grammar Police Midfield

Doner meat is congealed scrapings off the abattoir floor mixed with some flour and stuck to a stick, then warmed and cooled down every day until it's gone.

Bacteria ridden muck. Fuck that.

Chicken kebabs, cooked fresh on a skewer, they're a completely different kettle of fish - lush, pissed or not.

7. There's a little shop in the Grainger market that does canny kebab meat. Nice with a few chips.
    It also does a very nice range of hot and cold sandwiches. And pies.

8. FootballFan

FootballFan Striker

kebabs are great every now and then, no prob whatsoever

9. gegsongegsonlegs

gegsongegsonlegs Midfield

Cheers and kebab meat has divided opinion here at castle gegs. Mrs g reckons it could be nice.. I'm not so sure..

Had a mix kebab last night from saffron, chicken tikka, lime chicken ( I think) lamb tikka, kofte, spicy kebab meat, jockeys and a naan bread , salad.. curry sauce, garlic etc etc .. done 3 of us and was still some left... £12 and was well worth it.. wasn't your usual greasy fayre piled up.. was really tasty. Was t pissed.

xmfd, Lone Wolf and super noodles like this.
  10. Rubberglove

Rubberglove Midfield

That sounds fucking lovely, making me feel hungry now :lol:

11. banburysafc

banburysafc Winger

Had another Mustafa's (not the Kreuzberg one) in Berlin a few weeks ago, incredible.

12. Henry_Hill

Henry_Hill Goalkeeper

Grim

xmfd likes this.
  13. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Goalkeeper

This as welll, if you haven’t tried the Indian take on them you are missing out. Would never eat a full Doner to myself as the calorie count is off the scale, but a bit here and there is lovely

gegsongegsonlegs likes this.
  14. Nookie Bear

Nookie Bear Winger

Rarely have a donner as usually a chicken one for me from marios as part of their sizzler , will nick a couple of strips off wilfy if he has one but years since I’ve had a full one

15. cosmicchris00

cosmicchris00 Midfield

I only eat the shish from proper kebab shops.

Caspian in Birtley is still the daddy for me burrits a lang way from Leeds like so helps keep it down ter once or twice a yor

yorkyexile likes this.
  16. xmfd

xmfd Winger

Is this actually true? How do they get away with that?

17. Chicken kebabs are mint

18. box2box

box2box Striker

A drunken kebab is part of the rich tapestry of life

BigPete, xmfd and Bishop Boy like this.
  19. Randy Bareback

Randy Bareback Midfield

I do like a kebab from time to time but i dont know if its just me but god i feel awful afterwards. My body feels like its shutting down.

20. Bought one last night.. it's not seen the light of day..it's on the side totally untouched