Haven't seen a thread on this yet. Ryanair tolerates racism

Seen as it’s a completely different situation I’d imagine I’d have a different opinion.

My turn now. What would your opinion be if someone had been shot?

Lovely stuff. So what words would have to be said for the airline to have taken action, in your opinion?

What if someone was threatening to be violent to another passenger? Which the racist bloke did iirc, threatening to shift the woman himself if she wasn't moved.

Gammon is typically 50-60 or older, right wing and gets very irate whereupon their face becomes red like gammon. The emphasis is on the "right wing" because then of course left wing people who get angry would also be gammon and that would spoil the fun.

Backgammon.

possibly as I have just seen the guy who filmed it on bbc. I wondered whether he didn't step in as he is a fairly big black bloke and we might have been discussing a thread about poor pensioners being threatened on planes if he had just stepped in :)

btw hes words in the express - he thought it was important that it be recorded.
Ryanair racism row: Man who filmed incident reveals why he didn't step in to stop abuse
Agree with him,i see a few vids like this and the amount of control people have is to be admired when clearly they could knock someone all over

Lovely stuff. So what words would have to be said for the airline to have taken action, in your opinion?

What if someone was threatening to be violent to another passenger? Which the racist bloke did iirc, threatening to shift the woman himself if she wasn't moved.

If you think it’s worth delaying a plane because someone is being nasty to someone else I don’t think we’re going to agree here.

I have complete sympathy for the poor lady who was subjected to abhorrent, racist abuse. However, the man blatantly has a learning disability and I doubt he fully understands the implications of his actions. An unsavoury event which has unfortunately been used by those who need retweets and likes for self-validation.
Does he? First I've heard of that like.

So the plane should be delayed therefore possibly causing further knock on delays to protect the sensibilities of those on board?
Seen planes delayed for a lot less .If the cabin crew weren' t so lacky in getting amongst the situation he could have been off before take off time .Not like some lovers tiff slowly bubbling along ,its canny obvious there's a serious incident going on .How long would he be on starting on the cabin crew ?

Back