Haven't seen a thread on this yet. Ryanair tolerates racism

Report what?

I may see the incident differently to you.

I'm going to report this. Be a good test.
You do Harry ,more to the point you see stuff from your cosy middle age white existence in a nice area .I'm in a similar existence .I think we're supposed to put ourselves in the woman's shoes when deciding how much of a deal this is aren't we ?
She was on the news last night saying she is still struggling with it all ,but hey
Just attention seeking

You do Harry ,more to the point you see stuff from your cosy middle age white existence in a nice area .I'm in a similar existence .I think we're supposed to put ourselves in the woman's shoes when deciding how much of a deal this is aren't we ?
She was on the news last night saying she is still struggling with it all ,but hey
Just attention seeking
Yes she seems quite upset about it and I have said that I probably underplayed the incident because I saw the perpetrator as a bit of a sad individual. People seem to blow small incidents like this out of proportion when it's on the internet imho.

Last edited:
Yes she seems quite upset about it and I have said that I probably underplayed the incident because I saw the perpetrator as a bit of a sad individual. People seem to blow small incidents like this out of proportion when it's on the internet imho.
Agree but that's just a numbers game ,really it's lots if individuals putting themselves in the woman's seat and saying wtf

Rosa Parks will be turning in her grave
Exactly. If they had segregated seating this ugly incident would never have occurred. They call it progress:rolleyes:

Agree but that's just a numbers game ,really it's lots if individuals putting themselves in the woman's seat and saying wtf
Sorry but i dislike members of the public being filmed and then millions if people sitting in righteous indignation. It doesn't make the world a better place for me.

Last edited:
Exactly. If they had segregated seating this ugly incident would never have occurred. They call it progress:rolleyes:

Sorry but i dislike members of the public being filmed and then millions if people sitting in righteous indignation. It doesn't make the world a better place for me.
Aye we've opened a can of worms for sure
Everyone tried and convicted on a few minutes of footage
No back ground ,no facts ,chuck a comment on and it's there forever .On the flip side it can catch stuff and give it a voice and a platform .
Up to the viewers to sort the good from the bad and we aren't very good at it

Back