Have you worked with any ex sportsmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plenty of ex semi pro footballs, but Richard Dunn ex boxer worked with us offshore, talked us through his fight video with Ali. Took a couple of quid off all of us and stuck it in the charity. Heard plenty stories he was tight but he gave our money to charity
Worked with / for Max Beasley's da ( if that counts )

Used to work with usan bolt when we were kids, I stole his bait one day, should of seen the fecker chase me, I left him behind and ate his chicken nuggets, he had never forgiven me for that

Work with an Australian former rugby player with a fair few caps. During the off season he'd play in France where he met and married a local lass and so decided to retire here.

Also used to have a French ex-footballer working in our mail room who was a nice lad but, unfortunately, his WAG wasn't as we had to let him go when it was discovered he'd started nicking other people's credit cards to fund said WAG's lifestyle.

Gazza in a library!..feck me.
Yes but it was to play pool. :lol: I don't think he left his fingerprints on a book. And once he'd been ejected him and his brother would stand outside and shout abuse. It was my first job too, bit of an eye opener.

Many years back I worked for a year with a former MLB pitcher who has a famous surgery named for him.

He had great stories and popped pills by the hand full. I'm surprised he's still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back