Have you noticed how many F1 drivers are named after Scottish towns..........

Lovely place Scotland had a job offer travelling around Scotland upgrading equipment was about 3 different Castles on the list. Really wanted to do it wasn't the wage I was used too just for the sights but then got an offer I couldn't refuse.

Bet it would have been beautiful up there too by the Castles and coast lines... 😕

Lovely place Scotland had a job offer travelling around Scotland upgrading equipment was about 3 different Castles on the list. Really wanted to do it wasn't the wage I was used too just for the sights but then got an offer I couldn't refuse.

Bet it would have been beautiful up there too by the Castles and coast lines... 😕

Stirling, Eilean Donan, & Dunvegan are my personal favourite three I’ve been to I think.

Was a town at the time
;)

Aye I knar. Was purposely being a pedantic twat :lol:

Last edited:

Read that at lightning speed. Use some commas for fuck sake.

Back