Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don't forget to alter the poll as you get your second jabs!

Sad to see the "won't have jab" has gone over 5% for the first time.

"Join the Millions" ....come on everybody get your jab!
A lot lower in reality, 17% haven't updated it from waiting to be invited.

Bloke i work with has always said he doesn't need it, fit and healthy etc.
Booked his appointment this week :cool:
That makes no sense does it

Last edited:
A lot lower in reality, 17% haven't updated it from waiting to be invited.

Bloke i work with has always said he doesn't need it, fit and healthy etc.
Booked his appointment this week :cool:
That makes no sense does it

I know a lad who was fit as a lop, scree running, rock climbing etc. Not now he's been fucked for about 6 months with covid, spent 10 nights in emergency care followed by long covid. He's one of the last people you'd think would be so damaged by the virus.

The MHRA has received 421 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 885 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 4 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 22 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified

The MHRA has received 421 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 885 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 4 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 22 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified
However, these deaths are not confirmed as being caused by the vaccine. Instead, they are suspected adverse reactions, and could well be coincidental.

This being said, even if these suspected fatal ADRs were later to be confirmed, the figure would still be far lower than the number who have died from the coronavirus.

I assume then, if you’re happy to quote the numbers MHRA are reporting, then you’re happy with the rest of the Government’s figures they publish. Would be rather hypocritical not to and would suggest an agenda of some sort.

In the UK, government data shows that there has been than 127,000 deaths within 28 days of positive COVID-19 test

For the fun of it, I’ll tag someone who will appreciate this. @Frijj

Last edited:
However, these deaths are not confirmed as being caused by the vaccine. Instead, they are suspected adverse reactions, and could well be coincidental.

This being said, even if these suspected fatal ADRs were later to be confirmed, the figure would still be far lower than the number who have died from the coronavirus.

I assume then, if you’re happy to quote the numbers MHRA are reporting, then you’re happy with the rest of the Government’s figures they publish. Would be rather hypocritical not to and would suggest an agenda of some sort.

In the UK, government data shows that there has been than 127,000 deaths within 28 days of positive COVID-19 test
They record Covid related deaths within 28 days but vaccine related deaths within only 7 days 😂

Why do you think that is may I ask?

I agree with your other point, much like many don't die of Covid but WITH it at an average of 82 in this country and usually with comorbidities.

Last edited:

For the fun of it, I’ll tag someone who will appreciate this. @Frijj

The last I checked, there had been 3 death certificates produced where either the underlying or contributory cause fields were populated with the ICD-10 code specifically used for adverse reaction to COVID-19 vaccination.

It's a recognised side effect of Moderna. It's a sign of a positive immune response because your lymph nodes are working hard to remove what it thinks is a virus.
If it doesn't show signs of reduction over a week give your GP a call.
I had sore armpits when I had covid. I had no side effects at all with both my jabs so must have already built up a strong immunity.

Been more than happy to have both AZ jabs, nothing to it.

Mind you if I am still around for the next world wide pandemic and vaccine approach will involve a big 🤬 long needle in between your arse cheeks or through your nasal cavity directly into your brain.… I’d pause and think about it!

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

Back