Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ignore what you are reading, and what you are seeing amongst friends and family is probably more typical.

I personally don't know anyone under 65 who doesn't either have a significant health problem or work for the NHS or in a care home who has been vaccinated yet.

Two thirds of the adult population still haven't been done.
i have had my 1st jab i am under 65 dont have any health problems dont work for the NHS and dont work in a care home

i have had my 1st jab i am under 65 dont have any health problems dont work for the NHS and dont work in a care home

Was that before last week though when I made the post? - I do know under 65s who are booked in now and the first of them should be done this week.

I myself (55-60 group) should get my first jab in a fortnights time.

How long were you in there mate? And were you jabbed on time? Ive got mine on the 19th and was planning to turn about ten minutes early,so just wondering if thats the right idea.
I wasnt sure about the parking situation at the centre for life, so I went early just in case, as it happened I got parked straight away so I was about half an hour earlier than my appointment time, but the guy on the door just said go ahead, didn't even look at my letter. I was done and on the way home by my real appointment time, they were flying through the punters.

Was that before last week though when I made the post? - I do know under 65s who are booked in now and the first of them should be done this week.

I myself (55-60 group) should get my first jab in a fortnights time.
I’m 62 and getting the jib jab tomorrow.

Age 56-59.
Got a letter this afternoon to book an appointment.
I followed the instructions and the only place available was a pharmacy in Middlesbrough!
There's a walk-in centre half a mile away, a Nightingale hospital 3 miles away and they want to send me 24 miles to Middlesbrough.

Age 56-59.
Got a letter this afternoon to book an appointment.
I followed the instructions and the only place available was a pharmacy in Middlesbrough!
There's a walk-in centre half a mile away, a Nightingale hospital 3 miles away and they want to send me 24 miles to Middlesbrough.
Call them and discuss it. It can be changed

The mrs and I both had our first Astra Zeneca jab today. Perfectly organised system, starting from the barrier into the car park, then onto the front door and inside. If you can find out your NHS number it’s handy, but they can locate your details if you have not got it.

moved down a corridor to the injection area, which had about ten different tables where they confirmed your id and inform you of the potential side effects.

then another person comes and asks you, which is your least dominant arm and the injection itself take about five seconds and that is that.

you then move to a secondary point to wait for either 5 mins, if you don’t drive or 15 mins if you do drive.

no problems at all and an absolute pleasure to go through

reading the thing they give you, this vaccine, contains a trace of salt and alcohol

forgot to say this is all in the Nightingale based near Nissan in Sunderland

Last edited:
"Nothing available today, try tomorrow". Can you book more than one day in advance?
I tried to book my vaccine online, but was offered a jab at Sunderland or York.
I phoned my docs, to try to get a jab in H/pool, but none were currently available, though I was told to phone again next week, and they'd sort something within H/pool for me.

Back