Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Second AZ yesterday afternoon. Felt fine rest of day but poor night - waking every hour till 4 with crazy dreams, up at 5 due to headache, being too cold to sleep and aching limbs. Took a couple of cold/ flu tablets and managed to get back to sleep till 6 when I was roasting hot so gave in and got up for cup of tea.
By 9 I felt fine so hope that's it

Baffling. I'd have put money on you being fine.

Am in Denmark and got the one shot Janssen vaccine on Monday, so relieved it's all over.
I actually got to skip the queue since they've stopped using AZ and Janssen here but you can opt in if you have a doctor's consultation.
So pleased about it. I felt a bit feverish later in the day and had to lie down but it's passed and other than a bit of soreness at the vaccination site I'm all good to go. I was talking to my mother and we have got the whole 'Western' set as a family. My brother got Moderna in the US my mam AZ, my dad Pfizer and me Johnson and Johnson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had my first jab at midday Wednesday. Pfizer. Arm has been really painful since and I've woken up with a hangover style headache this morning. Hoping tomorrow I'll be back to normal!

Thursday is 8 weeks since I had my first jab so should be getting my text from my GP practice on that day. Looking forward to it.

One issue. That card thing with the date and batch number on it. Is it important or can I throw it away?

Back