Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Better thanks but still a bit groggy
I was spot on after my first, bit of a sore arm. I was fine waking up the morning after my second, it kicked in when I was in the middle of an inspection just before lunch, I was fine starting it, half way through I started feeling a bit wank and by the end I was sweating like a pig passing a casey factory. I was back to normal 48 hrs later.

Worth it to be a member of the fully jabbed up club 👍

I got a text for this but what I'm worried about is the time frame for the second dose. I'm off away for work in a fortnight and I won't be back in the 8-12 week time frame for the second jab. Does it have to be done in that time frame?

I know this might not be best the best place to ask but it's sunday and couldnt get to GP.

Cheers

I was spot on after my first, bit of a sore arm. I was fine waking up the morning after my second, it kicked in when I was in the middle of an inspection just before lunch, I was fine starting it, half way through I started feeling a bit wank and by the end I was sweating like a pig passing a casey factory. I was back to normal 48 hrs later.

Worth it to be a member of the fully jabbed up club 👍
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Made me smile that, but if you're just getting your second jab, you must be pushing it a bit to have used a casey

Member of our household (23 y.o.) tested positive at home, and confirmed again via a test centre I've just been told by them this morning.

It's more important than ever that the jabs of all the under 30s get rolled out as fast as manageable. The demographic out and about and currently (for the main part) not yet vaccinated.

After my earlier hissy fit about not getting the second AZ jab due to my age/heart condition I went and got it at the Nightingale.

I had spoken to my GP who said that, yes I'm at higher risk due to my age and yes I'm at higher risk due to the cardiomyopathy, but in real terms I'm still more at risk of a clot from covid.

So maybe this will be RIP Mux but hopefully I will survive to continue being the most handsome member of the forum.

After my earlier hissy fit about not getting the second AZ jab due to my age/heart condition I went and got it at the Nightingale.

I had spoken to my GP who said that, yes I'm at higher risk due to my age and yes I'm at higher risk due to the cardiomyopathy, but in real terms I'm still more at risk of a clot from covid.

So maybe this will be RIP Mux but hopefully I will survive to continue being the most handsome member of the forum.
I’d cup your balls

Second AZ yesterday afternoon. Felt fine rest of day but poor night - waking every hour till 4 with crazy dreams, up at 5 due to headache, being too cold to sleep and aching limbs. Took a couple of cold/ flu tablets and managed to get back to sleep till 6 when I was roasting hot so gave in and got up for cup of tea.
By 9 I felt fine so hope that's it

Back