Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How many “ I’m in my twenties workout 3 times a week never been ill in my life” type posts have we seen on SMB, quite a few
“I don’t know what’s in it so I won’t take it” as they wolf down as many random powders, shakes and supplements as their credit card can handle.

I could sort of understand reservations about the vaccine 6 months or so ago but it’s bizarre to still be hearing these type of excuses

There's a little independent organic shop opposite the Co-Op where I live and I sometimes drop in here to spread my quid around more evenly (it's at least double the price like but I feel sorry for them as it's always deed...)

Woman being served in front of me today (around 50 year old) said to the owner: "I'm so glad you had nigella seeds because I'm not vaccinated and I read on Facebook they are good for covid immunity" :eek::eek::eek::eek:

After she'd cleared off, I was laughing to the bloke (who I'd previously presumed to be sound of mind), I'm not sure seeds are going to stop you from dying of covid and his reply was... "well the vaccine isn't proven either, everyone should try other things"

Mad bastards everywhere

Back