• Had your second jab

Votes: 77 10.4%
  • Had your third jab (see jcvi info)

Votes: 32 4.3%
  • Had first jab, won't have any more

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Had second jab, won't have any more

Votes: 54 7.3%
  • Had third jab, won't have any more (see jcvi info)

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Had booster, won't have any more

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Had booster, will consider new information before any more jabs

Votes: 75 10.2%
  • Had booster, happy to continue with any further jabs offered

Votes: 393 53.3%
  • Never had a jab, dont believe in them

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • Never had a jab, couldn't really be bothered

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Will only get a jab(s) if not having one impacts on my lifestyle

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Will have booster if offered to my category/age group

Votes: 43 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another poll.

This time it isn't so much about the vaccine type/manufacturer but how many vaccines received. Currently it seems that moderna or pfizer are the vaccines of choice for the booster jab, but in the early days of vaccination AZ wasn't used. It will be interesting to see if the booster changes to AZ as time goes on. Comments on vaccine name welcome.

3rd dose information from jcvi
( ^ not the booster dose)

You can change your vote as your situation changes. Use CHANGE VOTE at bottom right of poll

@The Lambton Worm
@Jap Stammer
@addicted_to_safc
@Billericay Dichio

my mam (nhs) and grandparents have had their boosters. I probably won't be offered one due to being under 40.

I’m 66 and as soon as I’m back from Spain I’ll be researching when and how I can get my booster.

btw. I just watched a few minutes of an episode of Bottom, dubbed into Spanish, whilst I was having breakfast. For all I know they were explaining the U.K. government’s approach to Covid infection management. I couldn’t understand the actual words but the tone and body language seemed congruent with that interpretation

I have had 1st and second jabs and I'm waiting to be invited for my booster, second jab was May so I expect to be called next month.
I ticked " will have booster if offered"
is that the right option?

I have had 1st and second jabs and I'm waiting to be invited for my booster, second jab was May so I expect to be called next month.
I ticked " will have booster if offered"
is that the right option?

Yes. You can't have a booster unless you have received two jabs, so I think that would be the best category.
It was hard trying to sort all the categories, and I had to get the poll edited as it was.
Hopefully sorted.

No boosters available here ,although they are now talking about giving one to the more vulnerable. Our problem is still lots not had first jab ,let alone second . By the time we are anywhere near fully vaccinated those who were vaccinated early ,will be overdue a booster .
Auckland outbreak now well over 1500 ,still only 2 deaths both with underlying health conditions and one of them over 90 years old .
Auckland still locked down for the 8th week ,South Island no case for a year yet still in Level 2 lockdown . Hospitality Industry in severe trouble and Cup Week ,no crowds allowed for the first time in 150 years .

Same for me. My booster is due in the backend of November. I could have ticked two options in the poll.
Same. Had 2nd AZ circa 26 May. No idea how or where will get the booster, seems disorganised and chaotic at the moment, my Dad who is over 80 had his booster about 3 weeks ago, didn't receive a letter but just got a phone call out of the blue asking if he could make it to a local place for the jab in the next 90 minutes, fortunately he could.

Got a letter this morning informing me I can have a booster and a flu jab.Called the surgery to make an appointment and was informed by a recorded message they don't work on Thursdays.

Back