• Had your second jab

Votes: 77 10.4%
  • Had your third jab (see jcvi info)

Votes: 32 4.3%
  • Had first jab, won't have any more

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Had second jab, won't have any more

Votes: 54 7.3%
  • Had third jab, won't have any more (see jcvi info)

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Had booster, won't have any more

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Had booster, will consider new information before any more jabs

Votes: 75 10.2%
  • Had booster, happy to continue with any further jabs offered

Votes: 393 53.3%
  • Never had a jab, dont believe in them

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • Never had a jab, couldn't really be bothered

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Will only get a jab(s) if not having one impacts on my lifestyle

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Will have booster if offered to my category/age group

Votes: 43 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats the crack of having your booster when in hindsight you had covid when you got it?

whats the implication
Possible increased protection due to hybrid immunity from vaccine and infection.
If you had covid when you had the vaccine the vaccine is unlikely to offer any benefit to symptoms at the time and you might have to content with symptoms due to the vaccine and infection at the same time.
The possible downside is that you might not have lasting immunity offered from the booster if you'd delayed it after infection.

Side effects

Had booster (moderna, AZ x2 prior) 8 days ago, aches and pains in wrists and fingers especially my index, never had arthritis before but I can imagine this is how it feels!

Anyone else experienced this?

had my booster (Moderna)

strangely little side effects this time compared to las 2 times when I was well fecked

I havent really had any side effects at all really. First AZ one, i woke up in the night and I was a bit hot but I was ok in the morning. This last moderna one, only realised i`d had it when i reached up for something and the dead arm type twinge got me.

Side effects

Had booster (moderna, AZ x2 prior) 8 days ago, aches and pains in wrists and fingers especially my index, never had arthritis before but I can imagine this is how it feels!

Anyone else experienced this?
I had the Modena booster but only had a bit of an ache in my arm the next day. My first two were Pfizer. The ache was gone a day later.

Had 2 Pfizer jabs and no side effects whatsoever.

Had a Moderna booster. Felt pretty rough for 5/6 hours. Then fine.

Willing to take as many as they want. I hope it encourages others to do the same. Although I’d really like it if this just becomes a once a year job and only for the vulnerable etc.

I don’t drive, makes it a bit of an inconvenience to go and get them.

Anyone know the date I'll be eligible to get my booster? Only double jabbed and had my booster booked but then got covid on 4th of Jan, and was positive until 13th of January, testing negative on the 14th.

Will we be all getting a second booster? Will it be as I was told 12 weeks from the last one? That would take mine to March 8 if that is correct. We play Fleetwood at home that night.

Had another booster today (in France; where for various reasons I started and so continue, all for free)
Johnson& Johnson - June 2021
Pfizer booster - Nov 2021
Pfizer booster - Feb 2022
I don't know if that means I'm double boostered - [although 1-dose of J&J meant being fully vaccinated, France started adding Pfizer as a back-up fairly quickly to all folk who received J&J]
The pharmacist vaccinator mentioned another possible shot later in the year - wouldn't mind moderna to fill-up my vaccine bingo card :p
Sometime I love La France

I had my booster on Thursday, that being my 4th dose overall as I was given 3 primary doses due to being immunosuppressed. All 4 Pfizer.

Should I change my vote from "had your 3rd jab (see jcvi info)"?

I had my booster on Thursday, that being my 4th dose overall as I was given 3 primary doses due to being immunosuppressed. All 4 Pfizer.

Should I change my vote from "had your 3rd jab (see jcvi info)"?

I've had four but just left it as third on here ☺️

I've had four but just left it as third on here ☺️
It was all a bit of a farce. I got my letter inviting me for my 3rd primary dose back in October and booked in for that week. Neither the GP surgery nor the staff at the vaccination centre could tell me which condition the NHS thought I had, but they said there was no harm in giving it anyway as I'd be getting a 3rd dose eventually anyway.

When I went for my 4th, they asked why I was immunosuppressed. I still didn't know! I said I assumed it was to do with my hair loss rather than my asthma. They checked my notes and initially said that it looked like I didn't need a 4th dose. I was about to leave when they told me to hang on for a minute. They found the reason buried in my notes and gave me the jab. :lol: They told me what it was so that I'd know next time! The reason is that I had a low WBC count the last few times it was measured, when they were investigating my why hair fell out.

Had my booster yesterday. Had covid when originally booked then took me a few weeks to remember. Got a stinking headache this morning. Hopefully clear soon and back to normal. Day off work and a severe weather warning - I’m not likely to be doing much anyway.

Back