• Had your second jab

Votes: 77 10.4%
  • Had your third jab (see jcvi info)

Votes: 32 4.3%
  • Had first jab, won't have any more

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Had second jab, won't have any more

Votes: 54 7.3%
  • Had third jab, won't have any more (see jcvi info)

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Had booster, won't have any more

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Had booster, will consider new information before any more jabs

Votes: 75 10.2%
  • Had booster, happy to continue with any further jabs offered

Votes: 393 53.3%
  • Never had a jab, dont believe in them

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • Never had a jab, couldn't really be bothered

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Will only get a jab(s) if not having one impacts on my lifestyle

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Will have booster if offered to my category/age group

Votes: 43 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Had my first and second moderna jabs quite recently after months of going over in my head about whether I should or not. The first one was a doddle but the second one hit me like a train.
I’m not anti vax or anything but I’m not getting any booster.
Any Covid in our house has been asymptomatic so nee chance I’m wiping myself out for a couple of days with the booster. I’m not getting jabbed every 3-6 month… nee chance.

Got my booster yesterday. No problems with the first 2 AZ vaccinations but Jesus H Christ my arm is killing me today after that Moderna.

Had my booster this morning, felt horrible after my first jab (moderna) bad heart palpitations etc, then no issues with the 2nd (Moderna again) now today I've had the booster (Pfizer) just feel a bit tired so far.

Moderna
Moderna
Pfizer (booster)

Anyone else had this combo?

Had my first and second moderna jabs quite recently after months of going over in my head about whether I should or not. The first one was a doddle but the second one hit me like a train.
Any Covid in our house has been asymptomatic so nee chance I’m wiping myself out for a couple of days with the booster. I’m not getting jabbed every 3-6 month… nee chance.

What I'm thinking also, my 2 Moderna jabs both had a bad effect on me

You’ve gone this far pal, why stop now?

I never got my second jab as the first one put me off. I was bedridden for a few days off my first one. Didn’t think it would be that bad but I felt like death from it.

I felt far worse from the vaccine than I did from covid itself. I’ve booked my second vaccine twice now but both times I’ve bottled it.

I wouldn’t have no issue getting it if it wasn’t gunna make me feel like that again but it put me off having any more the first one.

I never got my second jab as the first one put me off. I was bedridden for a few days off my first one. Didn’t think it would be that bad but I felt like death from it.

I felt far worse from the vaccine than I did from covid itself. I’ve booked my second vaccine twice now but both times I’ve bottled it.

I wouldn’t have no issue getting it if it wasn’t gunna make me feel like that again but it put me off having any more the first one.
I got my booster last week and tested positive yesterday. The first two jabs had me feeling minging for days (shits/vomit/knackered).

When I got covid last Jan I went from being able to comfortably run 10+ miles, cycle 60+, squatting & dead lifting double by body weight to a month in the house where the most I could do was make a cuppa before needing a lie down. Took me 3 months to get back to work, and even then I wasn’t fit but needed to go back or I’d have lost my transfer from Scotland back here.

I’m getting the same sore throat/cough/shortness of breath I had last time (which is why I’m up) but hoping the jabs do their jobs.

I’d gladly take the short illness off the jabs than go through all that again.

I got my booster last week and tested positive yesterday. The first two jabs had me feeling minging for days (shits/vomit/knackered).

When I got covid last Jan I went from being able to comfortably run 10+ miles, cycle 60+, squatting & dead lifting double by body weight to a month in the house where the most I could do was make a cuppa before needing a lie down. Took me 3 months to get back to work, and even then I wasn’t fit but needed to go back or I’d have lost my transfer from Scotland back here.

I’m getting the same sore throat/cough/shortness of breath I had last time (which is why I’m up) but hoping the jabs do their jobs.

I’d gladly take the short illness off the jabs than go through all that again.
Fingers crossed for you this time round.

Back