• Had your second jab

Votes: 77 10.4%
  • Had your third jab (see jcvi info)

Votes: 32 4.3%
  • Had first jab, won't have any more

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Had second jab, won't have any more

Votes: 54 7.3%
  • Had third jab, won't have any more (see jcvi info)

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Had booster, won't have any more

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Had booster, will consider new information before any more jabs

Votes: 75 10.2%
  • Had booster, happy to continue with any further jabs offered

Votes: 393 53.3%
  • Never had a jab, dont believe in them

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • Never had a jab, couldn't really be bothered

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Will only get a jab(s) if not having one impacts on my lifestyle

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Will have booster if offered to my category/age group

Votes: 43 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Astra Zeneca 2
Moderna 1

No side effects at all from 1st 2, day after booster, arm felt bruised if poked it, otherwise ok.
Bring on the next one!

Anybody had Insomnia as side effect?

Had it since booster (Pfizer) on Saturday, not much sleep since then, probably managed a couple hours each night. Get off to sleep no bother, but then wake up thinking has to be about 3am/4am only to see that about an hour or so has gone by, and then it’s like the pointers of the clock are stuck!
I've had insomnia since the booster. Wake up around 3 then can't get back to sleep. Been like that for 2 weeks now. It's pissing me off.

I've had insomnia since the booster. Wake up around 3 then can't get back to sleep. Been like that for 2 weeks now. It's pissing me off.

I eventually started sleeping (relatively) normal after a week and a half. Could have slept on a clothes line on Christmas Day. Going to bed 1030pm/11pm and watching the clock from midnight had me in fairly foul mood for a bit.

I have had a history with insomnia in the past, twenty years ago I was signed off on the sick by my GP because of chronic fatigue, not something I want to repeat!

Anyone wanting the booster in the south shields area the medical centre at the nook is doing walk ins today. I've just been in the last hour, literally the only one there. Straight in and out. Open until 8 I believe.

Just went and had a walk in at Houghton. In and out in less than 5 minutes. 3rd dose of Moderna, hoping I'll be okay off it. Last day off tomorrow so would prefer for it not to be ruined.

I'd have them up me arse if it eased the situation, honestly. Dar's just been denied his operation on the day, after being put in a gown and, due to suckahs without jabs taking root in hospital - there aren't sufficient beds.

Me,

Astra
Astra
Pfizer

Zero side effects/whinging/am.dramatics

I'd have them up me arse if it eased the situation, honestly. Dar's just been denied his operation on the day, after being put in a gown and, due to suckahs without jabs taking root in hospital - there aren't sufficient beds.

Me,

Astra
Astra
Pfizer

sorry to hear that

Me,

Astra
Astra
Pfizer

3 x moderna for me and only a sore arm to complain about. Hope your dad can get sorted soon.

Getting mine at 0830. Been quite bad after having the first 2 so needed to wait till I had a few days off work.
This one has hit me far quicker than the other 2. Started feeling shitty within half an hour (also 3 Moderna). Just feel really tired.
This doesn’t bode well for me 😂

Back