• Had your second jab

Votes: 77 10.4%
  • Had your third jab (see jcvi info)

Votes: 32 4.3%
  • Had first jab, won't have any more

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Had second jab, won't have any more

Votes: 54 7.3%
  • Had third jab, won't have any more (see jcvi info)

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Had booster, won't have any more

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Had booster, will consider new information before any more jabs

Votes: 75 10.2%
  • Had booster, happy to continue with any further jabs offered

Votes: 393 53.3%
  • Never had a jab, dont believe in them

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • Never had a jab, couldn't really be bothered

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Will only get a jab(s) if not having one impacts on my lifestyle

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Will have booster if offered to my category/age group

Votes: 43 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I caught covid (again) the day before I was due my booster so just waiting for the five months to pass (as is the recommendation in Spain) before getting my booster.

I had blood tests for something else and they showed a significant decrease in my white blood cell count which was apparently ‘of concern‘ when I tested before. Now I’m told that I’m ‘immuno- compromised’ and whilst awaiting a consultation with a haematologist I await a letter for a 4th (booster) jab

I’ll not bore you with the incorrect advice, miscommunication, talking bollocks and administrative incompetence that surrounded all this because when the actual Medical professionals get involved the nhs is brilliant.

I can do nothing but simply get on with my life and hope for the best.

I had blood tests for something else and they showed a significant decrease in my white blood cell count which was apparently ‘of concern‘ when I tested before. Now I’m told that I’m ‘immuno- compromised’ and whilst awaiting a consultation with a haematologist I await a letter for a 4th (booster) jab

I’ll not bore you with the incorrect advice, miscommunication, talking bollocks and administrative incompetence that surrounded all this because when the actual Medical professionals get involved the nhs is brilliant.

I can do nothing but simply get on with my life and hope for the best.
Wish you all the best.

I heard sometime ago that repeated vaccinations of this covid type could cause suppression of people's immune systems. At the time you just think it is just a scare story, but it seems that more and more of these things have some substance.

I've been invited to the RVI for a clinical trial of a fourth vaccination, a Moderna Omicron vaccine.

Wish you all the best.

I heard sometime ago that repeated vaccinations of this covid type could cause suppression of people's immune systems. At the time you just think it is just a scare story, but it seems that more and more of these things have some substance.
I've seen a few people say this and the ones who give evidence have gone about neutropenia. Neutropenia following covid vaccines is more frequent than a lot of other vaccines but it's transient and not an issue for almost everybody. Unfortunately my mam had neutropenic sepsis after her flu and 3rd covid vaccine. With some changes in timings with other treatment she had her fourth without issue.

I've been invited to the RVI for a clinical trial of a fourth vaccination, a Moderna Omicron vaccine.

I've seen a few people say this and the ones who give evidence have gone about neutropenia. Neutropenia following covid vaccines is more frequent than a lot of other vaccines but it's transient and not an issue for almost everybody. Unfortunately my mam had neutropenic sepsis after her flu and 3rd covid vaccine. With some changes in timings with other treatment she had her fourth without issue.
Hope your mam stays well and that it is only temporary for George Kaplan above.

Yes and I think another booster may be coming in a couple of months.

I had the booster and flu jab together, then headed straight to the Durham Lumiere.

I ended up feeling rough the next few days, as I'd ignored the advice to take it easy for a bit straight after.

Back