Have you had jabs ? Have you had covid ?

Have you had jabs ? Have you had covid ?

• Had no jabs. Not had covid.

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Had no jabs. Have had covid.

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Had 1 jab. Have not had covid

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Had 1 jab. Got covid afterwards.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Had 2 jabs. Have not had covid.

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • Had 2 jabs. Got covid afterwards.

Votes: 41 13.9%
  • Had 3 jabs. Have not had covid.

Votes: 127 43.1%
  • Had 3 jabs. Got covid afterwards.

Votes: 63 21.4%
  • Had 3 jabs and have had covid multiple times.

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Had covid before jabs

Votes: 14 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've had three jabs and caught covid three days after my booster on Christmas Eve. Not sure if the booster really counts in this case tbh.

I've had three jabs and caught covid three days after my booster on Christmas Eve. Not sure if the booster really counts in this case tbh.
Technically you got covid after your third jab but I understand what you're saying. Put your vote in whichever one you think is appropriate.

Had booster early December.
Positive LFT twice yesterday.
Done well to escape it this long tbh but was out Saturday and Sunday and boozer was busy so I had a feeling I'd not get away with it this time.
3 mates who were out are also positive.
Feel totally fine so far, other 3 feel like they're full of cold.

3 jabs, had my booster in December and then went to NYC for Christmas. Negative PCR's obviously to fly there and back and then we took another negative PCR on the 30th a couple of days after we arrived back here.

Was sitting working from home a couple of days and being mindful that we had LFT's in the house and that it had been a few days since our last PCR, I took a test. Was shocked to read positive on the LFT (within seconds it appeared) which was then confirmed yesterday by PCR. Feel absolutely no different, but been isolating since the LFT result a couple of days ago.

I understand that Omicron is significantly more contagious so kind of futile in trying to pinpoint when I caught it, but only logical place would be the 12 hour flight home on the 28th, as hardly been anywhere or met anyone since our return. Wife and maid (both double jabbed) test negative on LFT's and I hope that continues as we have 18 month old twins.

Had 3 jabs latest December 17th

Tested positive new year day had a bit of a bad head by the evening of the 2nd no different to normal tested negative today so test negative again tomrorow and I’m out but was expecting so much worse than it was me hayfever is worse to be honest

3 jabs, no positive tests.
Sent NHS antibody test off this morning, didn't think I'd qualify as I work secondary care but they must be spreading the tests out further.

Same as me
Bottom option.
Some interesting percentages in the above figures.
Out of the 16 people who've had no jabs 50% caught covid, 50%didn't.
Out of 40 people who had the second jab 77.5% caught covid afterwards.
24.8% of people who had the third jab caught covid afterwards.
Bump...

Last edited:
How are you getting on ?

Bump.
Thanks for asking. Tested postivite on LFT on Friday and work made me have a PCR yesterday. We had a bit of an argument one the phone as I stated that as I didnt have on of the three main symptoms I didnt need a confirmatory PCR. That's come back positive thismorning. Still, suppose it gave me a valid excuse to break isolation!

Terms of symptoms, I was in bed on Sunday all day with a horrendous headache and just tired. Bit of nasty coughing and sneezing yesterday, so much that I can feel it in my stomach muscles today. Today, aching stomach muscles and tiredness is mainly it. Hopefully worst is over and I start testing negative in time to go to the match. Voice is still hoarse though.

Will be resting up the rest of the week.

Won't the antibody test just return positive if you've had the vaccine?
Depends on the test.
Positive for N antibodies suggests natural infection as the nucleocapsid isn't included in any of the current UK vaccines.
Positive for Spike (S) antibodies shows protection against spike protein but can't say where immunity comes from.

Depends on the test.
Positive for N antibodies suggests natural infection as the nucleocapsid isn't included in any of the current UK vaccines.
Positive for Spike (S) antibodies shows protection against spike protein but can't say where immunity comes from.

the more you know

Back