Have you had jabs ? Have you had covid ?

Have you had jabs ? Have you had covid ?

• Had no jabs. Not had covid.

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Had no jabs. Have had covid.

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Had 1 jab. Have not had covid

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Had 1 jab. Got covid afterwards.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Had 2 jabs. Have not had covid.

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • Had 2 jabs. Got covid afterwards.

Votes: 41 13.9%
  • Had 3 jabs. Have not had covid.

Votes: 127 43.1%
  • Had 3 jabs. Got covid afterwards.

Votes: 63 21.4%
  • Had 3 jabs and have had covid multiple times.

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Had covid before jabs

Votes: 14 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both of these have had 3 jabs though? So they’d need to “Had 2 jabs. Got Covid afterwards” and also “Had 3 jabs. Have not had Covid”.

Would I need to pick “Had no jabs. Have had Covid” because I had Covid before I was eligible for a vaccine?
If they had covid after the 2nd jab then they have had covid, regardless of the 3rd jab.
What is needed is , "Had covid before any jabs". I think.
Any Mods able to help out with that ?

No jabs, had Covid. Like having a cold for a couple of days then started to feel better and taste and smell left. Weirdly my eyeballs ached like crazy too.

No vaccines/medicine,
Have taken part in immunity trials with the imperial college, which identified via blood samples that I had covid in the prior six months and had natural immunity. And also immunity from a vaccine. Which I can only conclude was a flu vaccination I had in 2017.
It's states on the gov website that despite vaccination status you can still contract and spread infection. So I don't see the point of the poll.

No vaccines/medicine,
Have taken part in immunity trials with the imperial college, which identified via blood samples that I had covid in the prior six months and had natural immunity. And also immunity from a vaccine. Which I can only conclude was a flu vaccination I had in 2017.
It's states on the gov website that despite vaccination status you can still contract and spread infection. So I don't see the point of the poll.
We know this. The "point" is to try to gauge how many people caught covid after being vaccinated and at what point of their vaccination schedule they got it.

A few people seem to have had covid before vaccines were available. Any Mods able to add, "Had covid before any jabs", to the options ? @AB22 Easy Tiger @Pancho @Keith S30S

We know this. The "point" is to try to gauge how many people caught covid after being vaccinated and at what point of their vaccination schedule they got it.

A few people seem to have had covid before vaccines were available. Any Mods able to add, "Had covid before any jabs", to the options ? @AB22 Easy Tiger @Pancho @Keith S30S
I'll ask the mod who set up the poll in the first place to have a look.

Im a big believer in that we've probably all had covid by now, jabbed or not. Its widely publicised that many dont have symptoms with covid, so many have had it and wouldn't know.

Back