Have you had jabs ? Have you had covid ?

Have you had jabs ? Have you had covid ?

• Had no jabs. Not had covid.

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Had no jabs. Have had covid.

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Had 1 jab. Have not had covid

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Had 1 jab. Got covid afterwards.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Had 2 jabs. Have not had covid.

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • Had 2 jabs. Got covid afterwards.

Votes: 41 13.9%
  • Had 3 jabs. Have not had covid.

Votes: 127 43.1%
  • Had 3 jabs. Got covid afterwards.

Votes: 63 21.4%
  • Had 3 jabs and have had covid multiple times.

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Had covid before jabs

Votes: 14 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Got my booster on Sunday after already having the first 2. Tested positive on 2 lateral flow tests today, have a pcr test booked tomorrow. Dont feel to bad. Glad I had the jabs.

3 jabs nee covid. Remarkably someone I was in a car and went to gym with on Saturday has tested positive, and I'm still negative.

3 jabs, tested positive for covid on NYD. Floored me for a day and a half, and I’m asthmatic so breathing hasn’t been great at times, but starting to feel so much better.

Thank god for the jabs, as having actually felt quite poorly for those 36 hours, and the breathing with them, I dread to think what it would have been like without them.
3 jabs nee covid. Remarkably someone I was in a car and went to gym with on Saturday has tested positive, and I'm still negative.

Strange how it works, I’ve had all 3 jabs, spent the euro final on a table of 12, 11 of whom got covid but I didn’t. Pretty much the whole pub I was in seemed to get it but I didn’t. Was in the office for a few days with two lads who tested positive, nothing for me. Went on a day trip with and sat next to two lads on a train to Edinburgh and nowt.

Genuinely thought I’d caught it and not realised, which made me immune, however I’ve somehow caught it during the holidays, probably at the sheff wed game but none of the other lads have it.

Similarly was at me Mams the day after for dinner, none of them have it, and my Mrs and the bairn haven’t caught it off me yet.

Last edited:

Daughter had 4 days away with 2 mates, shared a room, days and nights out, tubes, ubers, bars, restaurants...other two tested positive the day they came home daughter hasn't had it. Multiple lft's and pcrs due to her job, all negative.

Double jabbed at the time, treble now.

Last edited:

Had 2 jabs. Got covid afterwards.​

Bugger !

Had 2 jabs. Got covid afterwards.​

Both of these have had 3 jabs though? So they’d need to “Had 2 jabs. Got Covid afterwards” and also “Had 3 jabs. Have not had Covid”.

Would I need to pick “Had no jabs. Have had Covid” because I had Covid before I was eligible for a vaccine?

Back