Have you had Coronavirus?

Have you had Coronavirus - Early October.

• I had a positive Covid-19 test.

Votes: 64 12.9%
  • I think so, but don't have a test to show.

Votes: 103 20.7%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 90 18.1%
  • I've had a cold since the pandemic.

Votes: 64 12.9%
  • I'm sure I haven't had COVID-19.

Votes: 177 35.5%

• Total voters

Ahh that's awful news, a great poster as well.

I've just tested positive this morning and now getting more worried about it. So far no symptoms whatsoever. I hope I'm one of the lucky ones who has it easy.

RIP Snipes mate.

Good luck man, any idea where you caught it?

I've just tested positive this morning and now getting more worried about it. So far no symptoms whatsoever. I hope I'm one of the lucky ones who has it easy.

RIP Snipes mate.
I hope you're okay muxy, my best wishes xx

RIP Snipes mate.

Hope your alreet mate

RIP Snipes mate.
Good luck with it and hope it’s just a mild case .

Good luck man, any idea where you caught it?
I gave two of my friends a lift home from Newcastle on Friday afternoon and they both got poorly and tested positive the next day. I got the alert from the app just after I went for a test yesterday.
All the best mate. Plenty fluids, vitamins and rest just in case.
Just this morning I ordered some high quality multivits just in case they help in any way, should arrive in a couple of days.

Fluids and rest I can do too. Any other advice? I haven't kept up to date with home treatments or anything like that.

Last edited:
I gave two of my friends a lift home from Newcastle on Friday afternoon and they both got poorly and tested positive the next day. I got the alert from the app just after I went for a test yesterday.

Just this morning I ordered some high quality multivits just in case they help in any way, should arrive in a couple of days.

Fluids and rest I can do too. Any other advice? I haven't kept up to date with home treatments or anything like that.

Take some high strength vitamin D. Lots of studies suggest it may help. I take a lot per day.

RIP Snipes mate.
I tested positive 12 days ago and I'm starting to feel alot better now. I had what started like a mega hangover then progressed onto no taste or smell at all. For a couple of days I struggled with breathing as I felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen in.
My wife has also had it and she has stage 4 pulmonary sarcoidosis so was on the vulnerable at risk list but she only had mild symptoms.
If you've got no symptoms so far chances are you won't get any and be fine.

I tested positive 12 days ago and I'm starting to feel alot better now. I had what started like a mega hangover then progressed onto no taste or smell at all. For a couple of days I struggled with breathing as I felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen in.
My wife has also had it and she has stage 4 pulmonary sarcoidosis so was on the vulnerable at risk list but she only had mild symptoms.
If you've got no symptoms so far chances are you won't get any and be fine.
Good to hear you're on the mend mate. It must be 5 days since I caught it, should I have symptoms by now?

Back