Have you ever taken part in a holiday dance?

Witnessed a group of lads going for Gangnam Style in Life of Riley (Shields) when it first came out. Couldn’t quite believe what I was seeing.

Then came home to bust out your new moves and realised how embarrassing it was? What was it? Birdie song? Macarena? Superman?

We were all doing the Saturday Night dance in Magaluf 94 - entire pubs doing it in sync.

Anyway what’s the name of the holiday dance you’re doing in this video (1.48)? ;)

Only dancing like this I've done is as a kid at Skegness Butlins. The bairn doesn't even try to get me up at kids parties now because she knows I'm a miserable git.

Then came home to bust out your new moves and realised how embarrassing it was? What was it? Birdie song? Macarena? Superman?

We were all doing the Saturday Night dance in Magaluf 94 - entire pubs doing it in sync.
quite often do the "i`m on holiday your still going to school dance" winds the bairn up no end :lol:

Got pulled up on stage by a gaggle of gagging lasses in Ibiza to join in a rendition of D.I.S.C.O. if that counts?
You mean they were gagging at the clip of you? :lol:

Last edited:

Back