Have you been making your G&T incorrectly?

Buy ready mixed can. Open and drink. Don't understand the problem :confused:

I don't even like gin and I'm only being a wanker

Making a G&T isn't something you should hurry
First, get a good Quality bottle of Gin, something like Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire or The Botanist and put it in the freezer.
Slice a lime and put all but 2 slices in an Ice cube tray and fill with Tonic, put it in the freezer overnight.
Take the other 2 slices of lime and rub them around the inside of your glass and put the glass in the freezer.
The Tonic needs to be a good one, none of that low-calorie muck, put the tonic in the bottom of the fridge and leave overnight .

Now, take the glass out of the freezer and fill with ice, add a large measure of Gin, add another just in case, pour in the ice cold tonic and see how many you can drink before the ice melts

First, get a good Quality bottle of Gin, something like Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire or The Botanist and put it in the freezer.
Slice a lime and put all but 2 slices in an Ice cube tray and fill with Tonic, put it in the freezer overnight.
Take the other 2 slices of lime and rub them around the inside of your glass and put the glass in the freezer.
The Tonic needs to be a good one, none of that low-calorie muck, put the tonic in the bottom of the fridge and leave overnight .

Now, take the glass out of the freezer and fill with ice, add a large measure of Gin, add another just in case, pour in the ice cold tonic and see how many you can drink before the ice melts

My wedding took less planning!

That's a right fuck on

Put a fuck tonne of ice cubes into a gin balloon glass, add gin, put around 200ml of decent tonic water in, drink.

The mail have managed to make an article out of a very simple concept, except it’s not an article is it, it’s an advert for his sherbert gin disguised as an article.

all that time and you don't even use particularly nice gin ffs what a waste of effort :lol::lol:

the botanist is ok the other two are rank average.

my two favourites are probably pickering & durham gin who are absolutely spot on and being local i'd much rather buy them. really nice people too. their cask aged gin is lusharoony.

All subjective. I thought Durham Gin was pish. I’ve just opened a tesco one which is nice. Not the paint stripper though it’s some extra special jobby. Copperhead Black is probably the best I’ve tasted.

All subjective. I thought Durham Gin was pish. I’ve just opened a tesco one which is nice. Not the paint stripper though it’s some extra special jobby. Copperhead Black is probably the best I’ve tasted.

aye of course it is, but you are wrong about durham gin.

Try Drumshambo Gunpowder gin (now available in Asda) with Schweppes tonic (not the diet one)

You're welcome

Also Lidl tonic is pretty damn good, no nasty additives or faffy flavours.

Favourite gin at the moment is Alkemist that I bought back from Mallorca.

Back