Have we fell out with Sky??

6inarow

Winger
After Jordan Willis was formally announced today, I was waiting for it to come up on sky sports transfer centre (stuck in front of my computer at work) and nothing came up....I waited an hour then emailed them to show dissapointment on poor reporting, still nothing, I have been reading since that none of our signings have came up announced on SSN...any ideas??

After Jordan Willis was formally announced today, I was waiting for it to come up on sky sports transfer centre (stuck in front of my computer at work) and nothing came up....I waited an hour then emailed them to show dissapointment on poor reporting, still nothing, I have been reading since that none of our signings have came up announced on SSN...any ideas??

The Northern Echo announced the signing before the club did today

It was on the transfer centre on the website, the 15:55 update.

At the time then the passing hour after SAFC announced, there was Plymouth Loan signings then Braintree signings on the transfer centre so I thought there was a media restriction or something put on Sky from sunderland

I’m barely interested in who we’re signing mate, why the fuck would anyone else be?

Last edited:
I can confirm we have had a huge fallout with Sky. We're that skint we couldn't pay the bill so they cut us off.

Fuckin hell mate if this is true, you're embarrassing your fellow Sunderland fans

"fallen out with Sky" man, f***ing hell. As if they give a shit about anything beyond what'll maximise their advertising revenue.

Another reason why we need to get out of this league ASAP.

I don’t give a monkeys about Sky but it’s a footballing wilderness.

Back