Have Aliens sent a probe?

What's that bloke got to do with the article?

You never seen ancient aliens?

Aliens are already here living among us. They are all black, have no apparent limbs, and you can only see their eyes.

I met the tall white ones, were about 8-10ft tall all white and had no faces.

Weren't organic had evolved past that stage to an digital form, was smoking DMT at the time like but when I put my hand out they taught me stuff about our perceptions of reality and the different dimensions.

I may be being cynical here, but my money is on the object being one of the following:
a) a big lump of rock
b) a big lump of ice
c) a big lump of rock and ice

Yup but its a big lump of rock or ice or icy rock from another solar system... Basically these alien cünts are dumping their icy rock shite in our backyard. Nuke the green bastards.

It says in the article its rock and metal without ice. I think its just an asteroid.

You never seen ancient aliens?

I met the tall white ones, were about 8-10ft tall all white and had no faces.

Weren't organic had evolved past that stage to an digital form, was smoking DMT at the time like but when I put my hand out they taught me stuff about our perceptions of reality and the different dimensions.
I've heard of that species, did you know about the tall whites before you smoked DMT?

HA! Foolish earthings! Of course we have sent our probes in to your solar sytem. Soon you will know of the mercilessness of the Frog People. You will be forced to live on incomes of only ten billion zrtecs a week and have living quarters that contain only ten bedrooms and one swimming pool with as few as fifteen slave robots each to provide for your needs. We shall soon see how you will beg for our mercy.

I think we are being drip fed little snippets and clues that Aliens do exist out there to soften the shock of full disclosure.

Yup but its a big lump of rock or ice or icy rock from another solar system... Basically these alien cünts are dumping their icy rock shite in our backyard. Nuke the green bastards.

Brexit will sort this out.

I think we are being drip fed little snippets and clues that Aliens do exist out there to soften the shock of full disclosure.

They said this 20 years ago. Where are my aliens? Are they coming in the flying car that is also way behind schedule!

Back