Haunting of Bly Manor

Thought it was great. Best ghost story seen in ages

New one is a new story, new characters though lot of the same actors

Really enjoyed the first series, loved watching the backgrounds for the watching ghosts every so often. The last episode spoilt it somewhat but overall i thought it was great, especially the bent neck lady episode.

Really enjoyed the first series, loved watching the backgrounds for the watching ghosts every so often. The last episode spoilt it somewhat but overall i thought it was great, especially the bent neck lady episode.
I loved the conclusion. Got a bit metaphysical with the idea that time isn’t linear, we just mostly experience it that way.

Watched an episode last night and I was confused as fuck at the lack of backstory.

Turns out I was watching episode 2 because my dad decided to watch episode 1 earlier. No wonder I was confused. :lol:
Watched 3 on the bounce last night

Not entirely sure what to make of it but it has me hooked enough to want to watch more

Not entirely sure why there's a demon with torches for eyes

Never seen the first series, SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This new series could have been a bit better. There was about 2 episodes going round in circles (sort of meant to be but overly dragged out) when they were dream hopping etc. The last episode was good, a nice ending I thought. Still never got any real explanation as to how the ex fiance with his glasses stopped appearing as soon as she started seeing that wad gardener.

Never seen the first series, SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This new series could have been a bit better. There was about 2 episodes going round in circles (sort of meant to be but overly dragged out) when they were dream hopping etc. The last episode was good, a nice ending I thought. Still never got any real explanation as to how the ex fiance with his glasses stopped appearing as soon as she started seeing that wad gardener.
The last 2 pulled it round a bit but it was largely disappointing. One of the middle episodes as you say was tedious as owt

Back