Has there been a decision yet on the pure football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the whole thing is a load of bollocks, independent fan group, you mean a bit like ALS used to be, now they're up the clubs arse, the same will happen here, it's just a way for yet another group of obsessives to get their foot in the door, and before long they'll be boots deep in Short's arse just like ALS are now!

Gonna be some right self righteous rockets here mind.
Cant they just join "the democratic" supporters association.......or is that a tad blatently obvious?

I think the whole thing is a load of bollocks, independent fan group, you mean a bit like ALS used to be, now they're up the clubs arse, the same will happen here, it's just a way for yet another group of obsessives to get their foot in the door, and before long they'll be boots deep in Short's arse just like ALS are now!

Yeah I was hoping for a bit of anger, colour and general nuttiness but this is another 'nice' protest and we need to be more angrier, colourful and nutty than that.

to an extent I understand what you mean but what do you suggest?

Thanks for the nomination mate. But I'm sure there will be far more dedicated fans than me. Even though I'm very passionate about SAFC, eloquent and articulate. Basically a f***ing dude. I can be a tad lazy sometimes.

I think you maybe the right candidate I am sure many on this board will second this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back