Has their eyes out.

I was reading the Gareth Hall thread and thought, yep, Chelsea saw us coming when they sold us him.
It got me thinking, who have we sold for decent money but they were total dog shit?

I was reading the Gareth Hall thread and thought, yep, Chelsea saw us coming when they sold us him.
It got me thinking, who have we sold for decent money but they were total dog shit?
We have hardly sold anyone for money.
That's why we've been a basket case for a club.

People that we've bought and sold on - bent we probably got our money back.
Pva was I think our most profitable purchase, and cos lots on here know fuck all about football he was one of our most derided players .
Can't really remember making money on anyien else
I'm 47

It's very rare I'll praise the mags, but (thanks to Ashley) they've built a club on hyping up absolute dross who have had big money moves and achieved nothing (because they were not as good as the mags thought they were). Ben Arfa, Carroll, Ba etc....

We have hardly sold anyone for money.
That's why we've been a basket case for a club.

People that we've bought and sold on - bent we probably got our money back.
Pva was I think our most profitable purchase, and cos lots on here know fuck all about football he was one of our most derided players .
Can't really remember making money on anyien else
I'm 47
That’s why people are gonna get pulled along kicking and screaming with this model.
Never sold at the right time over the years. Phillips, Arca, Kone just being some examples.

Last edited:

Back