Has the dutch thread been deleted?!

The heaty up hole in the wall instant food boxes man wtf
Better than Haring Nieuwe - raw herrings that get picked up by the tail, customers head leant back and said fish lowered whole down the gullet …. Just like watching the seagulls on Roker beach 🤣🤣🤣

Wonder if young Jenson misses his raw herring?

Probably not missing Zwarte Piet would be my guess

Last edited:
Better than Haring Nieuwe - raw herrings that get picked up by the tail, customers head leant back and said fish lowered whole down the gullet …. Just like watching the seagulls on Roker beach 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha I used to like them like they used to go mad for the first herrings.
They did this stuff Americana ?? (not the offspring album hahaha) was just raw mince , I’ve got a pretty strong stomach and can eat most things but that was a Fukkin challenge.

The blind obsession with frugality was fukkin entertaining at times mind.

They did this stuff Americana ?? (not the offspring album hahaha) was just raw mince , I’ve got a pretty strong stomach and can eat most things but that was a Fukkin challenge.

I've never seen raw mince here, but I've had Mett in Germany (I live close to the border) which is similar. Quite nice actually.

Ever had Zuurvlees (used to be made of Horse meat)? That turns my stomach like.

The frugality is insane

You go for a meal with three Dutch guys and do you split the bill in four?

Do you ferk

They work it out down to the last Euro cent… ah remember you had a latte and I had espresso so that is 80 cents more you owe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I find it quite endearing … compared to Zwarte Piet anyway

The frugality is insane

Do you ferk

They work it out down to the last Euro cent… ah remember you had a latte and I had espresso so that is 80 cents more you owe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

:lol: :lol:

They're not frightened to speak their minds either. I find it quite refreshing in a way but hated it at first.

:lol: :lol:

They're not frightened to speak their minds either. I find it quite refreshing in a way but hated it at first.
Are they not? FFS

Can you imagine Michael Beale managing over there?

“Michael you need to lose weight, comb your hair, shave and go see the doctor about that mole”….. and that would be at the interview 🤣🤣🤣

I've never seen raw mince here, but I've had Mett in Germany (I live close to the border) which is similar. Quite nice actually.

Ever had Zuurvlees (used to be made of Horse meat)? That turns my stomach like.
I think that’s it mate I haven’t got me geggs on and on me phone but I think that’s it

The frugality is insane

Do you ferk

They must spend hours discussing fuel consumption and km/litre ama to the nth degree man.

Last edited:
I think that’s it mate I haven’t got me geggs on and on me phone but I think that’s it

I've never had that. Seems similar to Mett, which is raw minced Pork rather than Beef.

Might give that a try if I see it when about. Might be more of a thing up in the north, I'm in the south. ;)

Last edited:
To lighten the mood Other Dutch idiosyncracies that I never really got my head round.

Keeping the curtains open of their house so people and see in and admire the tidiness of their home. I used to walk past this house with a. Big garden every day and the fence was lowered on the middle so people could see in and know he had a nice garden …………. Mental.
Ooh, I think I know about that one - goes back to Calvinist times where people wanted to show that, even if they were wealthy, they were very frugal and didn't waste their money on unnecessary material possessions.

Back