Has the annoying build up to Chrimbo started yet at your workplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowt annoying about our Christmas build up, it's class, trees up and decorations, everybody getting in that crimbo mood, love it me like!

No decorations other than official ones allowed. New office and they don't want the tart's shite homemade efforts ruining the designer look.

Sit with mainly gadgees so no xmas talk.

However work party last friday night and have three xmas lunches this week two of which will be afternoon piss ups.

I shagged Claire from accounts and her muff was coverered with tinsel

I think it will be cancelled out by all the spending. We deserve 2 weeks of doing nowt on the back of that.

That's what got us into this mess though, a reliance on consumer spending on tat that was made elsewhere.

I crave for the return of British ingenuity, industry and individualism.

It doesn't seem as mental as it usually does. Lots of shite decorations starting to appear. Mind you piss up season fully kicks in this week, so I expect to have to deal with a few numpties in my teams acting up at some point:confused:

It doesn't seem as mental as it usually does. Lots of shite decorations starting to appear. Mind you piss up season fully kicks in this week, so I expect to have to deal with a few numpties in my teams acting up at some point:confused:

Look on it as an opportunity to ditch the work shy fops in your teams? They are holding you back and redundancies before Christmas are the in-thing for tory management scumbags.[DOUBLEPOST=1386589859][/DOUBLEPOST]
Too late, to many people that wan't to make an easy living off buy to let.
:D

Don't try to blame vile evil landlords m8, I blame too many illiterate fools!

Look on it as an opportunity to ditch the work shy fops in your teams? They are holding you back and redundancies before Christmas are the in-thing for tory management scumbags.[DOUBLEPOST=1386589859][/DOUBLEPOST]:D

Don't try to blame vile evil landlords m8, I blame too many illiterate fools!

Did that years ago man. Got a canny bunch now. Just a shame most of them cant hold their drink like their boss.:cool:

Yes. And the box to collect f***ing secret santa presents is being kept in my office. People coming in every ten minutes "Is this where we leave the presents?"

"Aye, but I have nowt to do with it so just leave the parcel and piss off!"

Might pinch them all like.

Yes. And the box to collect f***ing secret santa presents is being kept in my office. People coming in every ten minutes "Is this where we leave the presents?"

"Aye, but I have nowt to do with it so just leave the parcel and piss off!"

Might pinch them all like.
I bet you didn't really tell them to p1ss off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back