Has Ozturk suddenly became decent overnight

Are things really that bad we’re looking forward for Ozturk been back in the team.

Have people forgotten his errors at the start of the season. Which cost us games/points.
According to some, his positional sense must negate his lack of natural pace and make him an absolute shoe-in along with Dunne and Loovens.
@Sidewinder2

This message board said Kirchhoff, O’Nien and McGeouch were shite after one game. I’d rather let the lad have a chance, albeit it’s not the best time to do so.

Ones retired and the rest play in shit league one, so I’d say this board has it spot on.

He's finished. I'd even have Bainbridge ahead of him.
Actually joking aside, he's looking a decent prospect young Bainbridge. I would like to see him go out on loan next season.

On loan to who? If he can’t play in league 1 there isn’t much hope for him.

It’s laughable really, he played against Man City’s second string youth team and suddenly people want him in the team. Aye Baldwin and Flanagan are largely shite, but they’re like Beckenbauer and Canavaro compared to this clown.
I fear you're right about him being worse, but it must be a pretty fine line bearing in mind the recent performances of the three of them

He looks like he’s trimmed down a bit and was more mobile in the checkatrade games. I’d use him in a 3 at the back personally. I knew our centre half’s weren’t great but fuck me it’s got to 41 games in and it’s suddenly hit how f***ing shite they are.

I think we all knew after about 8 games to be honest.

Should be nowhere near.

I’d stick with the same two.
I would hope they've had a hell of a lot of work put into them this week...but that said....if I was Dunne or Ozturk I would be wondering what on earth would have to happen to get picked (if they don't).

Baldwin looked like Baresi when he had protection in front of him.

We went brave & played two strikers like the SMB wanted and look where it's got us.

4-2-3-1 is the way forward. The number 10 playing off Wyke or Grigg. 2 sitting midfielders can hold up attacks from the opposition so Baldwin and Flanagan aren't required to turn into Usain Bolt when the oppo run at them.
442 is fine against the lesser sides in the league and I can even see why JR kept it going due to Cattermoles injury but if he's fit he needs to sit in there regardless who is playing CB, none of them would have been able to handle the pace of the Coventry attack with the scant protection given by our midfielders on Saturday when everyone with any defensive duties had an off day. Whatever combo he picks needs the fans behind them anarl this is no time to moan and groan at young lads doing their best, let's hope they get the basics right and build them up a bit, look what backing players did for Wyke....

Back