Has Ozturk suddenly became decent overnight

He looks like he’s trimmed down a bit and was more mobile in the checkatrade games. I’d use him in a 3 at the back personally. I knew our centre half’s weren’t great but fuck me it’s got to 41 games in and it’s suddenly hit how f***ing shite they are.

I think three at the back would suit us, but it's not an easy system to learn, with most of the learning having to be done by the centre-backs. That should encourage caution at this stage of the season.

Woeful that.

I think three at the back would suit us, but it's not an easy system to learn, with most of the learning having to be done by the centre-backs. That should encourage caution at this stage of the season.

Woeful that.
Not what you want to hear before starting a season in league one like is it. Im sure all the teams in this league play on the deck like barca!

To be fair (unlike this place, I know) he wasn’t actually that bad in his last few appearances for us.

He looked really shakey at the start of the season but on the flip side, Baldwin looked like Baresi early on.
Isn't it all to do with the Charlton game?

Has played well in the checkatrade games. Against League One level opposition. He was generally next to Loovens early on aswell which wouldn't have helped. But aye, just call him shit and write him off. The PF way. :cool:

Woeful that.

I think if he could Ross would use it but aye it’s too late in the day now and he probably doesn’t feel like he has the players to do it. I’m not sure what he used most at St Mirren but i think in the big games he went 3-5-2.

Are things really that bad we’re looking forward for Ozturk been back in the team.

Have people forgotten his errors at the start of the season. Which cost us games/points.
Like many of our players. The longer they are out of the side the better they get!!!

Lol, never knew that.
Me neither but I'd rather hear it for myself before assuming he said it mind.
Woeful that.
He didn't say it

2nd one, possibly lost in translation where he says he likes to play on the ground not long balls. I'd assumed he was talking about his defending but could be talking about his passing.
Yeah, he's talking about playing the ball on the deck rather than playing long ball. Understandable mistake with language barrier

I don't think anyone thinks he's turned into Turkey's equivalent of Bobby Moore but we're desperate for someone to come in and just get the basics right.
He looked trim and has won a few motm's in the trophy but was criminally slow and overweight alongside the even slower Loovens against Charlton.
Dropped for Luton then gave that stupid goal away against Wednesday. Came on against Wimbledon and stood up to their in your face tactics well then stayed in against Oxford where he didn't do an awful lot wrong either but he wasn't seen again (in the league) until he came on against Portsmouth when we were already down to 10 men and didn't retain his place next game.
Ross obviously doesn't fancy him but with Baldwin and Flanagan completely shot of confidence and cracking under the pressure i think it's time big Oz got a chance. Him and Dunne in Friday for me.

Back