Has it gone

Hopefully enough people get onto him about over the next few months. I can't understand the logic, surely they want to sell as many as possible? So why purposely make them as unsellable as possible? Mental bastards.

I'm astonished that they even sold 1 of those things last season that we wore for home matches.

Unfortunately adidas have completely misunderstood sunderland fans. I think they feel that they have to massively change the style every season to ensure repeat buyers.

However, in reality fans will be repeat buyers anyway, as long as the design follows the much loved blueprint, with a few modern additions each year.

Unfortunately adidas have completely misunderstood sunderland fans. I think they feel that they have to massively change the style every season to ensure repeat buyers.

However, in reality fans will be repeat buyers anyway, as long as the design follows the much loved blueprint, with a few modern additions each year.
TBH they will all look rubbish with a solid colour back!You cannot honour our traditional colours with half of the strip being without stripes....Its about time the folk that prescribe this utter useless rule are made aware of the error of their ways!don needs to pull his finger out and say no more!

Last edited:
They’re all beautiful. I’d love any of those tbh. Just shows - how hard can it be ffs.

This totally.

Can someone mention this to SD at the next talk in?

I would buy a shirt similar to those ones above, but next season is gonna be the 3rd successive year where our home shirt is horrific. As mentioned on another post, I wouldn't even pay a quid for next season's kit.

Can someone explain the Hummel wankfest to me? Decent kits it the early '90's, but still prone to the odd monstrosity. Only you'll get chevrons instead of stripes on the arms.

Is it the same people wanting Hummel kits who want Peter Reid back every time the managerial position is vacant?

Can someone explain the Hummel wankfest to me? Decent kits it the early '90's, but still prone to the odd monstrosity. Only you'll get chevrons instead of stripes on the arms.

Is it the same people wanting Hummel kits who want Peter Reid back every time the managerial position is vacant?
it's all about the chevrons.....

It's ironic isn't it.
We find ourselves at our lowest ebb in terms of cash flow within the club yet have introduced what appears to be one of our least desirable home shirts ever !
Bizarre.

Back